Personal Assistant.

Hope you all like the chapter.
Feedbacks are much appreciated.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

'Kindness is a wonderful way to
let another hurting soul know that
there is still love in this world.'

Taylor's POV

"What's wrong, Baby?" Luke asked and pulled me closer again and this time I bit my lip to stop any sound of pain that were about to escape my lips. He had pulled me closer by his hand on my arm, the same arm which was covered in bruises from yesterday when my father had gotten angry and lashed out on me. I was wearing a full sleeve white blouse which covered almost all of my bruises.

"Nothing. I am fine." I told Luke with a smile that I believe was reassuring enough that he turned to the conversation he was having with his friends. I didn't say 'Our' friends because I didn't belong to this table. I was simply here because of Luke's constant insistent. It was the elite's table of the cafeteria in our school. Luke and Savannah were the only one who welcome me as their friend. Others were just living up to the stereotype rich brats. I wish I could just go sit with Selena and Camila, I met the two in my dance class and it turned out they go to the same school as me and knew me as Luke's girlfriend whereas I was completely oblivious of their existence. 

I was brought back to reality when I felt Luke's hand on my thigh and I turned to look at him but it seemed like he wasn't aware of his action as he was too busy talking about some party this weekend to his friend. I was aware of his needs and the subtle hints he was dropping but I didn't know what was holding me back from doing 'it' with Luke. I believe he is the right guy for me and I believe that he loves me unconditionally or vise versa but still some part of me wasn't just ready to lose my virginity to him.

"Taylor!" Luke shouted and I jumped up startled by his sudden shout and everyone at the table started laughing. "Sorry..I am just..thinking." I apologized embarrassed and Luke looked at me like he was upset and I instantly felt guilty for making the only person who love me upset. He even removed his hand from my thigh.

"If I am boring you this much, why don't you go sit alone like you usually do." Luke snapped and I tried ignoring the snickers that filled the table and before I could say something in my defense or apologize, Mandy spoke up.

"Seriously Lukey, I don't understand why you even bother with her when you can have someone like me." Luke and I both cringed at how she called Luke 'Lukey' and how she always felt the need to speak up in our every argument. The reason of her hatred toward me was that Luke was dating me instead of her. They used to flirt alot and might have slept with eachother but when I came along, Luke put an end to all the flirting and fucking, according to Savannah. I feel bad for her but she must have so many people who love or adore her while I just have Luke.

I wanted to correct him that I wasn't going to go and sit alone, I have made myself some amazing friends but I didn't want to fight with him. "I am sorry, Luke. I am just a little tired but it's no excuse for zoning out on you. I am sorry." I said sincerely and Luke turned to look at me with his jade green eyes that I cherished. Everyone went back to talking to themselves when they realised there wasn't going to be any further argument between us. 

"It's fine.. I was just telling you that we are going to the party this weekend." Luke told me and gave me a light smile before leaning in and kissing me softly on my lips, I felt his lips linger a little on mine before he completely pulled away with his charming smile back on his lips. Luke and I hardly fight or argue and if we do it would only last for couple of minutes because we loved eachother too much to stay mad on one another.