Mine To Keep.

Hello Bubbles,
I know it has been along time. But here me out I was busy with studies and everything else.. I know most of you might not do it but for those who still want an explanation and listen to my misery, here you go

By the time, I decided to start writing again, I believed I lost the ability to do that. I breakdown several time because I just couldn't form the words to write.

It was tragic, i am still struggling, I can't bring myself to write poem and quotes anymore... I almost quit this book or my future books

But I didn't want you all hanging and not knowing the story of My Taylor and Harry. Taylor would have never forgave me for not ending her life on a happier note.

So here I am trying again for You all. For my characters and for my still struggling soul.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Please point out mistakes if you find any. I have Alot to say but won't hold you back from reading this much waited chapter.

Be prepare for regular updates now. Hope all of you are still here. My oldies.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

'It's not selfish to love yourself,
Take care of yourself, and to make Your happiness a priority.
It's necessary.'

**************

Taylor's POV

I looked out of the window of the cab I booked which was on its way to Lace. Scarlett called me for a show, she had some new people coming over, if everything went well they could invest in the club and we could kick Lucas out for good.

I replayed the event of today in my brain and only cursed more at myself for what I was going to let happen in the spur of the moment. I was going to kiss Harry. I didn't know what drive me to think of doing, maybe it was how we spend all day together and how happy Jace and I were with him. Maybe because he fitted just right in our little dynamic. Maybe because Jace loved him.

Whatever the reason was I should not let myself indulge into any kind of intimacy with Harry. It wasn't because I didn't like him. I did like him. He was a nice person. People like him were the kind that you can't find easily, if you decide to look for them.

They are the kind on whom you stumble upon on a busy day and go on in your life wishing they could have stayed in your life. He was that kind of person. A person you long after everyday of endless problems, being in thier arms was what you need to give you more strength to go on with the struggles of life.

Indeed he was a keeper, but he wasn't Mine To Keep.

I pushed those thoughts away into the back of my mind, behind several walls that they keep tearing it down coming back in front, just where they belong. I ignored them anyway and started putting on my lenses. These days I have started changing in my home before going out but I couldn't risk it with Harry.

"Ma'am we are here." The driver said, his eyes seeing the club then me, a slight change in his eyes, the judgement that I was so used to. I paid the driver and got out of the car.

While my mind wondered, would Harry's dazzling eyes also get this judgemental look if I told him about my working condition. Would I be able to see another side of Harry? I mean who would stoop so down to date a mere stripper from a club?

Someone who's flesh was bared every night in front of hundreds of men and women, corrupted by their lustful gaze. No one would want someone like that. No one deserved someone like that. Especially someone like Harry. He deserved someone perfect. Not someone with a fucked up past and present.