★ [QUATRE]: Mentally Tedious

[QUATRE]: Mentally Tedious

"She's everything, even when she's treated like nothing."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[FUNNEH EVA]~

I absentmindedly fiddled with my fingers and waited for this ride to end. Alec was still quiet; nothing to say.

Not even telling the driver that the music's too loud. Or he wants to change the song. He was just plainly and awkwardly quiet.

I wasn't used to silence. Since having a sister I was always used to our common bickering on the way home from school, since she flew to Paris.

Mentally agonizing and very. . weird. As we arrived at his house I take one good look at it and gasp silently. Their house was really big.

With cultivated gardens, a giant pool, maroon painted walls and just PERFECT. Alec ignored me as he walked inside his own house with me tediously following behind him.

Jade smiled at me and gave me a wink. "Good afternoon Funneh. Oh—! Alec, can you please lead her to your room?" Alec scoffs out load as I ignore his rude reaction towards me.

He was hot, he was rude and he was probably a badboy? No, that's kinda too cliche so I doubt it.

We enter his room and it looks really generic. But instead with volleyball posters everywhere. His room was painted with a nice warm red.

His bed was big enough to fit two people and he also had a study table. Alec dropped his bag on the ground and lazily slumped on his bean bag.

His mother later on entered his room; still wearing the same welcoming smile that she had on earlier. "I've decided to arrange your session with Alec for about two hours. Not to bad right?"

I slowly nodded as she hands me a plate of chocolate mousse. I face Alec, "So, do you like want to learn now?"

He flat out ignores me and continous flipping theough the pages of the book that he was reading, he had his headphones plugged in, and it just mentally aggrevated.

I guess he was a badboy, but I shake that thought off. Two hours might aswell be two minutes.

I wave a my hand infront of his face as he pulls it away and glares at me. I roll my eyes at him and grab a pen so I could just write some words on a piece of paper. Maybe he could learn this or just actually peek at it for a second and read it.