★ [SEPT]: "Fine."

[SEPT]: "Fine

[SEPT]: "Fine."

"Close your eyes and think about that boy. Tell me how he makes you feel. Let your mind trace over his tired shoulders. Allow your thoughts to linger on that beautiful smile. Take a deep breath and try to put those dark thoughts aside. For once, let go of the reins you've wrapped so tightly around your heart. I know you are scared. Who could blame you? Love is a hurricane wrapped inside a chrysalis. And you are a girl walking into a storm."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[FUNNEH EVA]~

I had been sitting for a few minutes on Alec's chair with Alec leaning on his headboard. "Okay, I'll read the English part and you'll read the French part."

Alec rolled his eyes in annoyance. Well it is true that actions speak louder than words. "Hello. ." I spoke in English waiting for his voice to speak for himself. "Bojour. ." I facepalmed myself mentally at his attempt; I'll just correct him later then.

"Please. ." Alec's eyes scanned the paper to find the translation. "Say please informally."

I snap my fingers for Alec to flinch. "W-What. .?" He groans. "Say please informally."

I respond in annoyance. Alec isn't really sleeping well. Meaning is that he'll never get to memorize this. "S'il te plate."

I almost felt my nerve endings stinging in sensation at the point.

My eyes snapped back to Alec slowly snoozing. "Alec!"

I yell for his attention. Seriously this boy has problems with sleeping. "I give up. ."

He excuses himself with his pathetic 'defeated' personality. "I'll get through you someday." I mutter quietly while walking towards him with a glare. I sit beside Alec's sleeping figure and sigh, "Listen, do you really want to learn? Because I'm tired of you always slacking off just because I let you. Learning a language has many benefits. So if you aren't motivated, stuff isn't going to be done I tell ya."

Alec slowly opens his eyes and buries his face onto his blanket. I just need one thing from Alec — his cooperation. I see him everyday groaning, scoffing or just mocking me in general.

So how am I supposed to get stuff done? With this lazy of an a*s guy; how am I supposed to bury this memory deep in his nervous system?

"Okay, I'll leave now." I have to figure out a plan on how to motivate him tomorrow. Something that can annoy him until he does not want to sleep anymore.

"Fine."

Alec mutters to me while I turn back to his direction. I really was contemplating if this guy was crazy or not.

"What do you mean 'fine'?" I ask, I was annoying him, but he deserved it big time. Alec looks at me with his signature look — a normal glare.

"Fine, I'll cooperate. Just let me wash up, I get tired." I nod; amazed at his flipped reaction. I look at Alec's study table and boringly think about ways on how to torment Ayano back.

I hear the door close as I turn around to see Alec enter. He recently had just washed his face and some water got into his. . err, stomach area.

I can't deny that his ABS were just transparent through the white shirt that he was wearing. I'd never thought I'd be wooed by his ABS.

So this is what Gold felt? She felt inlove and I had just felt embarrassed to see this sight. Whatever.

I quickly handed the paper to Alec and ignored his AB—stomach area.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I had just came home from that session. And what an achievement! I had gotten Alec to atleast speak a bit! I see Ayano sitting on the couch and typing her life away.

"What do you actually do except typing down on your phone and waiting for your ex to respond?" I tell Ayano; leaving her with an aggrevated expression on her face.

"Excuse me?! I should ask that for you trying to make moves on Alec when he doesn't even care about you one bit! Look at you, such a b*tch. Trying to grab the males attention when they can't even notice you even with wasps on your hair!" I stick my tongue out, "Is that all you got? They say when you spot something negative about one person, they have it."

And it was true; if Ayano had seen the pathetic girl that couldn't even get males attention on me, she's probably experiencing the same.

As I was about to head to my room I retort, "Oh and Ayano, don't try to sprinkle me with your bullcrap. It's not working." With a cheeky wink.

I had left her alone downstairs with a pathetic iphone on her hands, her mouth hanging open with her cheap manicure.

Having a sister that has no plans in stopping to aggrevate you is so annoying! What you have to do is just to fight back!

Oh and trust me Ayano, you and I aren't and will not be over.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[AYA a.k.a AYANO]

That annoying b*tch! Trying to convince herself that she isn't even offended when I can clearly see the expression on her face that she is.

I know my sister so well. And I guess she knows me a bit too well too. Whatever! I wish she can just f*ck off my league and get out of my way! She is such a lame, ugly, dumba*s sister.

Thinking that she can beat everyone that she sees. But I'm better than her! Ever since I had entered their house she had always been trying to outrun me!

Trying to get compliments from our parents when words are just words!

They don't validate your worth. They don't tell your status. She's just desperate for attention. That needy b*tch. I threw my phone on the couch and ran upstairs (whatever! the maids will give my phone back anyways!) and laid down on my bed quietly.

I need to tear this girl down before her pride reaches maximum level and thinks that she's the queen. Oh trust me! That would never happen though!

People already see her as a wannabe loser. With her pathetic cheerleader friend — Gold. I am guaranteed to be more loved by everyone than her!

Everyone loves me! Everyone hates her!

EDITED: APRIL 19, 2018