★ [QUARANTE HUIT]: Revelations About Pasts

[QUARANTE HUIT]: Revelations About Pasts

"How odd it is that so much of what isn't said, isn't said because it is the truth."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

may 19, friday, alec's house

[ALEC LOUISE]~

I was with Funneh again, seeing her again just made my heart faster everytime. The things she made me feel, she made me desperate, I'm so pathetic. I'm falling for this freak.

I sighed heavily, I didn't know on why I was feeling this way, even when I wanted to stop, she would pull me closer.

I sigh to myself, leaning. "So did you memorize the parts of the face?" I shrug, "We'll see, I'm not sure myself." I walk over to her, sitting beside her on the bed. "So, what will we do?"

I shrug again, running ideas in my head. "I don't reall—I'm not sure, I'll just point." She then nods, accepting my idea. "Les yeux." I pointed to her eyes, moving to her nose. "Le nez." I them circled to her ear, then to her chin.

Moving to her lips, my thumb slided down to her bottom lip. Only realizing how soft and plump it was. "That was the only things that I could've name." I state, getting too anxious.

I was being distracted again, I was looking at her again. But, deep down I had the will to. . to kiss her. That seemed bad, I mean, what was happening to me?

I was turning crazy, and that wasn't called for. "You did good today!" Funneh cheered. I smiled, she was a virus. And she only really smiled when she was really happy.

I can't believe it. I can't believe myself, I'm falling hard. Funneh shot a quick smile, and I felt like I was in a daze. My heart hammered in my chest.

Blood rushed to my cheeks. I shyly looked down, hiding these pathetic feelings. I hope Funneh, you don't hurt me, I hope Funneh you'll like me as I like you too.

She was about to leave but I pulled her arm and sat her down back beside me. "Sit beside me, I'll tell you something." Funneh's expresion softens.

"I'll tell you about my brother." I tell her, breathing in and out, immediately reliving the remorseful memories. "Okay, I'm sorry if I'm slow. . " Funneh nodded and patted me on the back. "Take your time."

I heavily sighed, my heart was racing, not because of Funneh, but because of Evan. "I had a brother, you already know that but whatever, he wasn't exactly what you call a good brother." I paused taking breaths. "But he was a good enough one for me to appre ciate him. Evan had a . . girlfriend. That I wasn't aware of. Because I also loved that girl. ."

Funneh's eyes widen. "Wait, she was double timing Evan and you?" I nodded, laughing bitterly. Remembering the memories of that girl. "Yeah. She didn't actually love me, she only played with my feelings because Evan was too busy to give her any attention."

I continued,"We were in a secret relationship, she was older than me but I didn't care. We were inlove, or madly infatuated with eachother. One day, in the middle of Evan's birthday, his house got robbed. Maybe there was some hidden vendetta or whatver, but the Evan's girlfriend—which I loved—we were almost killed. The gun was pointed at the both of us. . but Evan didn't hesitate to take the gunshot for us. He was killed because oh my foolishness for love. I figured that love a useless feeling that will only cause you to be foolish. But with you, I've learned that. . atleast love wasn't that bad."

I averted my gaze to her, Funneh's cheeks were reddening. She was feeling flustered. "You shouldn't fall for anyone who will only play with your feelings Alec."

Funneh stated, and I nodded in return. "Yeah, stop playing with me Funneh. Stop provoking me, because I like you."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[FUNNEH EVA]~

I walked home, thinking about Alec. I was also starting to fall for this guy. I'd never had thought that I was going to fall for a guy like this.

I thought that he wasn't my type. I dropped my bag by my bed and fell restlessly. I was tired, there was so many quizzes and homeworks that we had to catch up to.

The thing that Alec trusted me to tell me his painful past, I learned more about Alec him. He is really strong for enduring alot of hurtful stuff. "I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him." I repeated, hiding myself with my covers.

"You don't like who?" Ayano smirks, I groan. "Knock before you enter will ya?" Ayano shrugs, "I'm sory darling, I've already done the act." I roll my eyes.

Ayano sat beside me. "Falling for Alec ey?" I shrug. "Uhm, maybe?" Ayano laughs. "I'm 'lol'ing" at you right now." I raise an eyebrow. "'lol'ing?" I ask, Ayano eyes me carefully. "Hmmmmmm."

She left the room eyeing me. I laugh at her boisterously.

uhm, i'll give you a heads up in the next one. im sorry for the drama in that will be showcased! and the chapter will be much more longer in the next chap.

EDITED: MAY 12, 2018