★ [TRENTESIX]: A Hug Of Excuses?

[TRENTE SIX]: A Hug Of Excuses?

"Women want a man who is in control, but not a man who is controlling. There's a difference."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

may 7, monday, café

[ALEC LOUISE]~

"Okay! You have been improving! I'm legit astounded!" Funneh states, clapping pathetically at me. I roll my eyes at her. "Whatever."

Funneh takes a sip of her coffee, "Let's finish this then go home," I nod and take a sip of mine aswell.

Funneh pauses for a few moments. Tears flew out of her eyes slowly, she doesn't move. Probably having a flashback. I pat her shoulder, "What?" Funneh mumbles. I point to her eyes. "Oh, s-sorry."

She quickly wipes them away. "Tell me about your father?" I ask quietly, also taking a sip of my coffee. "H-He w-was a uh, good man."

As we finally leave the café, Funneh heads to the left side. Funneh looks back at me standing while looking at her. "C'mon, you're not walking with me?" I shake my head and point to the right.

"Oh, I've never headed to that direction before." She states, walking towards me again. "Let's go then, shall we?" I nod and grip my backpack close.

We walk towards the right and the park comes into view. There were people having a picnics and some kids were just running around and playing.

We walked furthur into the park. She was staring mindlessly on the ground, wherein a car almost hits her. But I push her out of the way.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I tell her, she ignores my full blown annoyance. "He would. .buy my mother flowers, he would buy me toys, he would play with Kyran and I. He is a good dad. He is the best dad that I'd ever had. He puts a smile on everyones faces, he brightens anyone's day. He is such a damn good father that I wonder why he died instead of me."

Funneh mumbles sadly, I see tears again flowing from her blue eyes. And I did the most unexpecting thing I had ever done today, I hugged her.

I pull her into a hug which ended up with her face tucked into my chest. A gasp escaped from her pink lips. I look down on her, "You look embarrassing when you cry, be thankful that I blocked your crying face from the people."

She smiles at me and I part our hug. "Alec?" I avert my gaze towards her, "Thank you." She then walks away from me and heads to her house.

This girl was something. Something awkwardly weird.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I had reached my house, being greeted by maids and guards. I was just exhausted and wanted to jump in bed. "How was the session Alec?" My mother asked, smiling sweetly at me.

"It was normal." I mumble, walking up the stairs again. I was sweating, I walked all the way up to my house. Was that devil punishing me?

I had cleaned away all the dusk on my desk and laid my head on the table in exasperation. She gave me another copy sheet, and I still have her French book that she gave me.

The letter was still here, under the things inside my drawer, I looked at it again. Hearing the death of Funneh's father, I had seen the letter very differently.

How Funneh seemed to always be positive in the inside. But, really not in the outside. She was honestly a piece of crap that I had to deal with.

"I'm so proud of you Alec." My mother gushed, and came up to hug me. "Funneh is a good child." I smirk, if only if she could've known on how a mess she was.

A few weeks in with Funneh was an exhaustion itself. She was filled with happy energy, and charisma. That it never seemed to deflate.

She was a smile that could spread. But not mine. "Yeah, whatever you say about her being a good child." I remark, leaving a chuckle on my mother's lips.

"I knew how she already was destructive, out if control, but in the inside she was a kind one, if she was passionate, remorseful, or just feeling it, she would do it." My mother states.

My face drained out of color. "You knew this much?" She nodded, "Why? Anything you want to add?" My lips part to ask a question.

"Then why did you hire her instead of Ayano?" My mother shakes her head at the thought of hearing Ayano's name escape my mouth.

"I knew that she was the same as you—cold, bitter, but kind and compassionate. I know you Alec." I roll my eyes again, I wasn't bitter.

My mother laughed, "You are bitter." My eyes widen, did I say it out loud? "No you didn't honey, no go back to studying!" I groan.

Flipping through the pages of Funneh's french book, I had not seen any more letters or any correlation to her dad.

She must've really loved him, for the fact that she cried really fast just thinking about her father.

I couldn't deny it, I was missing my brother too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[FUNNEH EVA]~

I shaked my head at the thought of the hug! It wasn't a hug! But yes it was! I shake the thoughts of to see the sight of my cocky brother.

"What happened?" He crossed his arms, smirking. I shot a smirk back which made his fade.

I walk closer to him and look at him head to toe. "OoOoOh, so inlove~!" I tease. "Did YOu EnJOy THe KIss~?!" I mention, Kyran's face flushes to pink and he runs to my figure walking back to my room.

Shaking my shoulders, "Where did you get that crucial info?" I shrug, "Was it rumors? Maybe sources? Or the whole school? I don't really now." I look at my nails boringly (pretending).

Kyran was still red as a tomato, his eyes were full with shock, panic, excitement? I don't know! Ask this lovesick boy!

"But~! What happened between you and Alec?"

EDITED: APRIL 28, 2018