★ [QUARANTE QUATRE]: I Need Someone Rigt Now, And It's You.

[QUARANTE QUATRE]: I Need Someone Right Now, And It's You

"Some search everywhere for a cure, something to make them whole, when all along it was locked away inside. Because many times the only thing that is wrong with us, is our view with ourselves."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

may 15, monday, funneh's house

[FUNNEH EVA]~

I was sad all day today. I couldn't move, or I couldn't eat. I just didn't have the will to, I didn't take a bath, or I just couldn't talk to even mom. She was worried about my mental health, and asked me if anything was wrong. "Call anyone, if you need someone to talk to, talk to Kyran." I sniffed, and nodded.

"Yeah, sure." Mom didn't know, she didn't know about our fight with Kyran. She was too busy, and I didn't want to occupy her with more problems. My mother smiles and kisses me on the forehead. "See you tomorrow," My mother was going somewhere for the weekday, so Ayano, Kyran and I were all left alone at home.

She waved goodbye. I waved weakly and laid my head down on my table. "Ugh, I really need help." I grabbed my phone, I guess I should just leave for the moment. I needed to get up atleast. "Hey Alec, can you hang out with me. . ?

I need someone right now, and it's you." I admit, my cheeks being coated with a tint of pink. I knew on how to be mean, but not sweet. I had a personality of a demon. But not with everyone I know well and love.

I wasn't a devil, I just changed. I couldn't be pathetic after what my demonic sister did. "Sure, I'll be by your house in five minutes." I nod, ending my phone call with him. Slipping on my jacket, I quickly stepped downstairs.

In a few minutes, the doorbell rang. "Hi." Alec smiled at me as I kept a small smile back. "Anything wrong? Pissed your pants?" I hit him playfully on the shoulder. "Not really."

But I still couldn't make the faulty frown disappear, and I sensed that Alec felt it too. "Are you sure that anything isn't wrong?" I shake my head, wiping the stray tears threatening to fall. "I'm so sorry if I'm turning emotional right now, but I just can't help it." I admit, my tears streaming down my face.

Alec shakes his head, and tucked his hands in his pockets, sighing deeply. My gaze averts to him normally, observing him. His sharp jaw lifted to glance at the slowly darkening sky.

"You're stressed." I purse my lips, silently thinking. "What happened?" I tried hard to muffle the sobs by covering my mouth. He let me seat on a bench by the park. Patting me on the back, he sighed again.

I wiped my tears, "After you left, Kyran and Prince had a fight and Prince cried his problems to me, I wanted to fix the fight, so I tried to calm Kyran. But he took it the wrong way, and I also said things that I just felt at the heat of the moment," Alec hugged me for a second.

"Understand Funneh, that you can't fix everything. You didn't need to reprimand Kyran, he'll understand his mistake, and he'll apologise. For being so stupid of thinking what he was thinking." Alec's arms tighten our hug, his comforting hug was all that I needed.

He was what I needed, his comforting arms telling me that everything is fine. Slightly thinking of Alec, how Alec and I's relationship has evolved in the past few weeks and even in a month.

I didn't want to admit it. But Alec was slightly boyfriend material. He was coated with softness, cuteness and just didn't sugarcoat things. He was also handsome, handsome enough for my soul to evaporate even thinking about.

His perfume was suffocating me, but in a good way. He smelled manly, his perfume also smelled like pine.

I parted the hug, and I was still sad. But he managed to lift my spirits up for a moment. "K-Kyran was the best brother, when my father died from a car accident—we were from the flower store, about to gift mom with her favourite flowers on her birthday, I didn't look to see if the street was safe enough to cross in and ended up being chased by my dad, with him pushing me out of the car's way, and with him being crashed instead. God, Kyran was the best brother, he told me it wasn't my damn fault. But it was, why? Why couldn't have I died instead of him?" I cried, Alec silently listening beside me.

Alec shaked his head, "You are so pathetic aren't you?" My heart raced in my chest.

"You are so pathetic!" He repeated, "I shouldn't have fallen inlove with a pathetic girl like you! So careless, and even watched her father die infront of her without doing anything!" Alec stood up to leave me, crying.

I'm kidding 😂😂😂✌️ i just love tricking/pranking you guys, here's the real ending.

"You are so pathetic." Alec scoffed, I raised an eyebrow. "It wasn't your fault, anything wasn't your fault!" He reasoned, "You were little! How would've you had known?" I shake my head, disagreeing with him. "Funneh, stop blaming yourself."

He wiped my tears with his thumb, and pushed a stray hair behind my ear. "Stop crying, shh, you don't look pretty when you cry." He teased, I glare at him.

But my glare softens, "Thank you Alec. I really needed you today."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I arrive home, ready to conquer bed. I was just tired with the crying, the walking and other stuff. I needed to rest for awhile.

But I slip out of my jacket and changed into my sleep attire, shaped my hair into a bun, and rinsed my face.

I sighed deeply, scrolling through my phone in boredom. I wondered when I would actually have the courage to apologise to Kyran and tell him that I was sorry for joining in their problem.

The door creaked open, to reveal Kyran. He saw me wide awake, and he ran to me in open arms.

"I'm sorry!"

EDITED: MAY 7, 2018