★ [TRENTE ET UN]: IMPORTANT Errands

[TRENTE ET UN]: IMPORTANT Errands

"She needs time, like we all do. Time to be okay with being okay. Because sometimes feeling right, after feeling so wrong for so long, is the hardest thing to get used to."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

may 4, friday, funneh's room

[FUNNEH EVA]~

It was about six forty-two in the evening while I was chilling out in my room. Kyran quietly sauntered inside my lovely room, "What's up sis?"

I shrugged as my eyes were glued to my phone. "It's dad's birthday today." I sadly state. Kyran laughs nervously, "Why would I forget? He's the best man in the world." I nodded.

"Yeah, I wished that he was still alive. Then I'll wonder whatever our life will turn out, without b*tchy Ayano, without our stepdad, with our mother happy." Kyran's eyes glimmered in sadness. "He's happy, he's in peace."

"I'd just wish, that something would just. . change."

He nodded then sat on my spiny chair. Spinning himself all over until his dizzyness takes him over. "I didn't see you in the cemetary, did you visit dad?" I sighed, "Yeah, I wouldn't forget. I visited dad's gravestone on the way to Alec and I's session."

Kyran's lips part to mutter an 'oh'. "So, when do you plan to visit him today?" I placed my phone on my bedside table to pick up a pen instead, rubbing the pen to my chin. "I'll visit when you do."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyran and I had entered the flower shop. "Still the same?" Kyran raised the sunflower towards my face as I nod. "I think Dad was allergic to sunflowers, but I'll probably stick with carnations more." Kyran took the carnations and we headed off to the counter.

I asked him, "Do you have any practice today?" Kyran brightly shaked his head, "Nope!" He pops the 'p'. I rolled my eyes then display a small smile.

We thanked the cashier then headed off to the car. "Last time I visited Dad, I walked." I slowly muttered, recalling the memory. "Yeah, atleast you can burn the fat." Kyran jokes, I hit his shoulder then stick my tongue out.

Kyran was a joker in situations like these. He usually jokes around when he feels sad. You could clearly see the despair in his blue orbs as we get closer to the cemetary.

Our driver pulled the breaks and waits for us fo come back again. The cemetary was the same, it was a clean cemetary, someone usually cleans around once a week.

We enter the cemetary as Kyran drags me to a bigger gravestone. "Hey! What the hell was that for—?!" I yelled as he swiftly covers my mouth. "Alec is here." My eyes open widely to look around. "Where?" I mouthed.

His hand pointed to a certain gravestone where he was kneeling on. The redhead actually was here. I blinked a thousand times to see if my vision was tricking me.

"Your vision isn't tricking you sis, stop blinking."

As if Kyran has red my mind, I averted my vision once again to the redhead. He was damn mysterious, yeah. He has so many things hides.

And this was one of them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ALEC LOUISE]~

I was kneeling on my brother's grave. My guilt was drowning me furthur and further to my limit. This was my fault, I had done this to my brother.

I didn't know on what to even say or do, do I cry? Do I apologise and beg for my mercy? But the tears just flooded down my face.

Evidently displaying my underlying despair. "I'm sorry." I whisper while wiping my tears.

People say that men usually don't cry. But that's a f*cking lie. Every damn time, tears stream down my face as I recall the painstaking memories that had engraved itself onto my brain.

"I'm sorry, even though you told me not to cry, I always do. f*ck. F*ckin' hell, I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I did."

I apologised over and over again. My whispers were getting more blurry as my eyes too. My brother was such a huge figure in my life. He was my idol, he was the guy I dreamt to be.

But to see him infront of me, dead. I couldn't hold any tears anymore, any guilt anymore.

I wiped my streaming tears away and tried to wipe it all. I looked at his gravestone again. I looked at it all over again. Accumulating the guilt, weighing it on my shoulders.

"I deserve everything that has happened to me."

I mutter and stood up to leave. I was going to visit my brother tomorrow again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[FUNNEH EVA]~

My eyes were widening with what I had seen. Alec was actually, crying. He kept apologising, he kept crying.

He probably carried the guilt. What happened to him? Was this why he was always tired? Because he had always visited his brother's gravestone?

"Now I know why he's tired." I quietly state as Kyran nods behind me. "Yeah, it must be a hard time for him. He was probably suffering all this time. With no one to express his supressed feelings to, not even his parents." Kyran says.

I agreed, "Yeah, he was probably weighing the guilt all this time. You can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice. I wish he had someone to talk to." I retort, when the coast was finally clear, I had beckoned Kyran to come with me. "What was the name of his brother? I'm curious." I know this may be a sign of nosyness.

But, you can't help but feel curious. We walk towards the gravestone. "He probably was involved in the huge part of Alec's life." I nodded, "Of course, he was family, he was a brother to him."

As we finally reach the gravestone, I hunch down with my hands on my knees to look, there were flowers in the middle with candles surrounding his gravestone. "So, what's his name?" Kyran curiously asked me.

"Evan Jonah Reed, born in May 4 1995 and died in May 4 2015."

EDITED: APRIL 23, 2018