★ [TRENTE TROIS]: The Debutant's Extravagant Party

[TRENTE TROIS]: The Debutant's Extravagant Party

"What you have to understand about her is she didn't just want somebody. She wanted somebody like her, whose roots never really settled because they had been waiting to twist with another."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

may 6, sunday, venue

[FUNNEH EVA]~

Ayano had been begging for this particular moment. This moment that she had several planned tantrums, planned affections for our parents and such. I hadn't really cared anymore.

I didn't want to cause such chaos anymore, so I leaned in my own seat and I had just stared at the tables around me, the stage, the elegant designs. She was good at organizing. I admit that.

She pushed our parents away and they left her for decorating. Afterall, her debut was an important thing.

"She really outdid herself," Kyran breathed out. As he sat beside me. "She told me I was the one to be giving her flowers." He says calmly, Kyran was wearing a suite. And I was wearing a long dress.

The theme was 'elegant attire'. Or what she invisioned as red carpet dresses. "Well, good luck pretending to love her as your best sister ever!" I cooed, sarcasticly stating. Kyran rolls his eyes at me.

"Yeah, I don't like her, but I don't hate her either." He cleared out, "Hmm, that seems very intresting." I mutter. "But yeah who picked the dress?"

I looked at my dress, touching the fabric. "Yeah, mom hired me a fashion designer." I awkwardly tell him. "When does mom ever do that?!" I nod at him, also surprised at what I had said.

"Yeah, she also told us to meet her after the party. And that she'll talk to us about something."

Kyran raises an eyebrow. "Huh? What the hell?" I nod beside him, crossing my arms. "I dunno about it either." I mumble, leaning forwards to the table.

After a few minutes, the amount of people started to multiply and it was getting crowded. Wow, Ayano really did inform the WHOLE school.

I looked around to see many people also staring at me. What did I do this time? I turn back, I guess Alec wasn't attending.

"Welcome everyone to my debut! I greet you all a pleasant evening and that you will enjoy this worthwhile night." Ayano smiled.

Some parents clapped and some students from our school cheered. Someone tapped me from
behind. "Oh it's you, you actually came?" I turn around to see Alec.

He nodded and told me to move my bag, I rolled my eyes and placed it underneath my chair. Gold also arrived afterward which distracted Kyran's boredom. They started chattering and they couldn't even be disturbed.

"Ugh, such love birds. Just kiss already." I looked beside me to gaze at Alec. I admit, he didn't look bad. He was also in a suit, which was from a designer. "And why are you so quiet?"

Alec gazed back at me with a frown. "Tsk, mind your buisness." Alec really was something.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Soon, the party was over. I was sitting in my chair in complete boredom. There were still a few people talking to eachother and some greeting Ayano a pleasant eighteenth.

Kyran was with Gold, probably making out. And I was all alone. Jade walks towards me with a warm smile. "Can you please find Alec for us? We couldn't find him?" I reluctantly nod and stood up.

I had nothing to do anyways. I scurried theough each nook and cranny but I couldn't find this guy! Where the hell would he be?! This venue was huge! So it would take a week to venture this palace!

I scratched my head in exasperation. "Where the hell is that redhead?" I mumble, I avert my eyes to a corner to see him. He was sitting on a chair, his head was facing his lap.

I walked towards him, my heels clicking. "There you were." I said, Alec looked up to see me then and there, I had noticed everything. The sadness in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask, in a tone of concern as Alec shaked off his tears. "My. . brother. . died." I nodded and strangely patted his back. This was a strange thing to do.

I wasn't used to comforting people. I was always the one being comforted. "Yeah. . my father. . too." I admitted, I didn't know why I was revealing a very deep part of myself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alec went home and we parted our ways. Kyran told me that Gold left, and that nothing happened to them. "Lies, pure lies brother." I say, teasing him.

Kyran shakes his head repetitively. "Nope, nothing happened. Besides she only thinks of me as a
friend?" I shake my head and displayed a raised brow.

"What the hell are you talking about?! He admires you with your whole being! She even is inlove with your abs!" I tell him, this probably wasn't my place to tell.

But I just couldn't let my Kold ship sink! It wasn't going down in the drain! Hell no am I not letting that happen! As we were about to exit our mother looked at us and told us to come inside the car.

She was the only one in there. "Your dad has something he had to take care of and Ayano is busy talking to her friends, so I stayed here." Kyran and I both stayed silent, the thought lingered in our minds that this was strange.

Our mother had never averted this much attention to us before. "Why aren't you talking?" She asked softly, reminding me of her tone when she used to read stories to Kyran and I. When our lifes were fine back then.

Tears slowly streamed down my face, "You've never talked to us with much attention, we were shocked." I wiped my stray tears and laughed bitterly.

Mom was feeding us with her guilty gaze. "Listen we need to talk about my relationship to Ayano." Kyran and I looked at eachother with raised eyebrows.

"What about her?"

EDITED: APRIL 24, 2018