QUESTION & ANSWER! (q & a)!

okay, im bad at editing 👌 i agree with you, it's my first time using a program like 'kinemaster' and 'imovie' so i wasn't really experienced at this. it is really time consuming. yeah and also turn on 720p when you're watching it in youtube? idk.

FOR KYRAN:

1.) MigicalRedPanda

- Kyran sighed, fixing his hair before walking inside to meet the cheerful gaze of MigicalRedPanda. Kyran sat down, to listen to her question. "Kyran, what it's like having Funneh for a sister?"

Kyran chuckled, holding his chest in amusment. "She is the worst. I enter her room sometimes to see a thousands of face masks, pore strips and moisturizers on her vanity. When does she ever use that much products? Her room is decorated with clothes on the ground and kpop posters on the walls with guys without their shirts. It's disgusting. I guess she good at giving advice?"

FOR KYRAN AND GOLD:

2.) SirForgotten

- Kyran yelled at Gold to enter the room. She whined that she was tired, but eventually entered the room anyways. She kept her pretty smile as she sat like nothing happened.

She greeted SirForgotten. "Okay, have you guys gone on dates?" Gold's face tinted with a pink color that signified her shyness. Kyran only nodded as an answer and they both kept their awkward silence.

FOR ALEC AND FUNNEH:

3.) SirForgotten

- Alec held Funneh's hand as they started playfully argue. SirForgotten gushed at how they were sweet with eachother. "Do you guys have kids or are you planning to have kids?"

Funneh's smile drops as Alec's grin widens. He elbowed Funneh and whispered, "Are you up for that six kid thing?"

Funneh grimaced, disgusted by his remark, hitting his shoulder in return. "No! We're only entering university! Are you damn crazy?"

FOR FUNNEH:

4.) @sockbun

- Funneh was reading one of her books while @sockbun asked a question. "So uh Funneh, would you rather get rid of your books or get rid of your knowledge in French."

Funneh seemed to be challenged. "Ooh! That's pretty hard, I would get rid of my knowledge of French because even if I got rid if it I can get to learn it again by reading books." She grinned.

FOR ALEC:

5.) @sockbun

- Alec sat quietly, "If you had a chance to kill Evelyn would you?" Alec was gotten by surprise. "Woah! I probably wouldn't kill her if she didn't harm anyone I love from now on, but if she did, I would've I guessed." Alec mumbled.

FOR KYRAN:

6.) @sockbun

- Kyran was still blushing from the last question, so he hid his face behind a pillow. "Soo Kyran, did you ever confess to Gold?" He nodded, flustered again.

Gold made him so soft.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WELL, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Imma rest for a few weeks and update chapter two on fortune cookie! byieee