★ [QUARANTE NEUF]: "If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can."

[QUARANTE NEUF]: "If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can

[QUARANTE NEUF]: "If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can."

"Sometimes she hides herself away, just to see if she is worth looking for."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

may 20, saturday, alec's house

[ALEC LOUISE]~

I had gotten calls from an unknown number. And it hadn't stopped, I groaned and scratched my head in sheer aggravation. Why couldn't this person just stop if the person that they were trying to call isn't picking up?

I take my phone from my night stand and the phone rings again, I pick the phone and sigh heavily. "Who are you and why the hell are you calling me late at night?" I asked firmly, waiting for an answer, instead I got a chuckle.

Her voice deemed familiar. "Hello baby." My eyes widened at the sound of her voice. It was Evelyn,

my girlfriend. I stay silent, "Why? Are you shocked baby? I'm back." I scoff, "Don't ever come back." I spat, Evelyn laughed. "Hah, don't worry about picking me up Alec, I'm already by your house."

Anger just controlled me. I never wanted to see her face. "Leave." I mutter through gritted teeth. "No, I'm staying." I roll my eyes and put the call down. And sleeping again, trying to ignore her persistency.

She can freeze outside until when, I don't care about her anymore.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Who is she?!" Evelyn shrieked, leaving Funneh to flinch. Evelyn barged herself into this house, she welcomed herself like it was her home. I didn't believe it myself. But I tried to control my rage. "I'm the one teaching Alec French." Funneh politely responded, but Evelyn stopped her. "Nope, Alec needs rest, you can go." I tried to hit her but she stopped me.

Her gaze was coated with rage, and tilted her head to Funneh. "I don't need you here, right baby? We can spend some time together. Evelyn kissed my cheek, but I could've cared less about her, I glanced back at Funneh.

Her eyes were coated with light tears. "I'll be uh—I'll b-be—let's uhh, schedule the tutoring tomorrow." Funneh voice cracked and I couldn't run after her, Evelyn held me back.

"Let me go!" I yelled, Evelyn shaked her head. "Nope, she doesn't want to talk to you anymore, you've probably hurt her so bad." Tears started to stream down my eyes.

God damn it, I thought I finally found the chance to fall inlove with another girl, but this b*tch keeps ruining everything.

My heart pounded swiftly in my chest, tears were flowing and my sobs were heard. Evelyn brought me a glass, I glared at her. "You know you want to drink it." I pull it from her grip and smash it on the ground.

Evelyn chuckled, "Still the immature boy I've grown with." I paused. "Still the b*tch I've forgotten, leave this house!" I yelled, all of the maids heard, and some of them called the guards too.

But I climbed upstairs to leave this girl, I will never forgive her now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I've been enduring her for five hours. I couldn't stand her, knowing that she was still in my house, I couldn't settle. Mom and dad were in a business trip to visit meetings. I was alone.

Goddamn, I thought I had Funneh this time. And this b*tch had to ruin everything for us, someone entered my room. But I kept my head down.

"Alec, forget about her, she doesn't love you, I love you." I shake my head and glare at her. I push her to the wall to land her a slap. Evelyn grimaced in pain. "Ow! I was just helping you! And you treat me like this?! You motherf*cking b*tch!" She held her cheek.

I couldn't control myself when I felt like this. I couldn't. "Leave." I say quietly, coated with firmness. Evelyn shaked her head. "No! I'll make you love me again!" I chuckle, "Like that's going to work."

Evelyn sat on one of my chairs. "Why do you even like that girl? I've left for like what? A few years and you immediately changed and fell for a slut," By this, I had enough. I averted my gaze to her.

"Listen carefully, Evelyn Rylin. Listen very carefully, if you ever say something about her I'll never hesitate to kill you and gut you alive. Till' then, stay the f*ck out." I warn her.

Evelyn's calm gaze morphs into fear. She gulped, "If I can't have you then no one can." I laugh again. "You must be crazy." I continued. "You must be crazy to act so pathetic."

"Because I'll never fall for you again." I walk away, telling the guards to take her out. I should've done this earlier. How did she even sneak in?

Th guards hold her by the arms. "Let me go!" They were about to take her out, "Please! Just let me talk to Evan then! I just want to talk to him!"

Oh, yeah. Evelyn never has known that Evan was dead. She was gone by then, she left because she thought that she was going to be blamed. I guess she was a coward.

"Hah, you'll never see him." I say quietly, I stopped the guards and they held her in her place. "And why is that?" Evelyn was perplexed.

"Don't act f*ckin' petty, he's dead." I say, letting her leave. But she had managed to escape from the guards and run to grip my shoulders.

I turn around. "Where the hell is he?" I shaked my head. "No, you don't deserve to see him, you don't deserve the answer. "You don't deserve to see him, you don't deserve the answer. He probably would love to hear an apology, but shut it. Being his brother, I don't want you coming to my brother's grave. So f*cking leave, you destroyed my relationship with Funneh!" I yelled.

Evelyn cried, "Listen, I just..wanted to do this because I figured that Evan would see us and that he'll love me back again."

I chuckle bitterly, "That's a twisted concept of love you have there, leave Evelyn. Before I even do anything to you."

ahh, a few more chapters and the book will be officially done😓

EDITED: MAY 12, 2018