Chapter Two

Akuma swears. Sometimes a lot. c:

- Duckie.

______

Cold; that was all there's to be felt.

Aside from a bloody headache, in which was currently ravaging the insides of my brain.

Eyes slowly opening, the first thing I glared at was the damn alarm that was blaring away in the corner, which read a blinking: 4:49am.

With a groan, I'd proceed to roll over, with a futile attempt to cover my head with the blanket. Of course, with the greatest luck, I rolled right off the bed.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck." Pushing myself into a standing position, I'd whip around, before backhanding my clock into the wall.

"Shut the fuck up." I growled, stalking around my room to gather my daily outfit, which merely included my black ankle-long robe, black pants, with a silken red shirt then had black fishnet sleeves.

On my journey to the bathroom, I ran a brush through my hair. Tintless silver eyes narrowed back at me through my reflection, and I felt my eyebrow start twitching as a few strands of hair bounced back up.

After washing my face and patting the few rogue stands, I'd then snatch my ninja pouch, before attaching that to my waist, just below my shirt. Wasn't I supposed to meet.. a certain team in one of the training grounds.

With a sigh, I strapped on my black ninja sandals, and trudged out the door. Why couldn't I just sleep? I'd prefer it much more.

It actually didn't take long to arrive, surprisingly. I must have lived closer then I thought. There were already two figures present in the field, while a third was scrambling along a path opposite of me to catch up. This must have been the ones I'm supposed to meet.

Yanking my hood up over my features, I quickly tugged the front of my robe closed. My face was hidden behind my mask, and my hair had been tucked back.

I quickly recognized the trio. Bubblegum, Bird-ass, and.. jump suit guy. I'm good a names, I swear.

Bird-ass was the first to notice my arrival, and immediately frowned. Bubblegum and Jump suit were sitting near him, arms wrapped around their legs as they waited.

Birdy didn't say anything, and the other two just didn't seem to notice me. In short, they'd be fucked if I decided to attack.

Although that thought was appealing, I kept my lips sealed shut.

Many, many hours passed until deep vocals met my sensitive ears. From right beside me. Locking my muscles in place so I wouldn't jump, I glared at the man from behind the eye holes of my mask. Yeah, I had re-slid it on while I was waiting.

"Hi, Fellows. Good morning." He waved, smiling behind his mask. Although it was hard to see, except for the slight shift in the fabric.

"You're late!" Pinkette and Blondie screamed, pointing at Kakashi.

"Ah, well, you see, a Black cat crossed my path, so.." When Blondie and Pinkette started growling, Kakashi cleared his throat.

"Let's move on." He muttered, turning and trudging away, only to stop at a clock.

"Alarm set at 12 pm." Pausing, he brought up three bells, dangling them.

"Topic is to get one of these bells from me. Whoever can't, won't have lunch." Then, he gestured to four wooden stumps to the left of us. "Then, I'll tie you there, and eat lunch in front of you." He smiled, and I could hear the stomachs of my comrades growling.