Chapter Sixteen.

Picture is Akarui.

A notice: Their lines will NOT be spot on. I have no time to go and watch the Chunin Exams ark again, so I'll be writing their lines, actions, etc down by memory.

__

[General PoV.]

The Cloaked girl stood off to the side, leaning against a wall. She was an oddity amongst the gathered Genin, and had received her fair share of odd stares when she arrived.

Her mask, in which was Literally the color of a drop of blood, glinted faintly when the light hit it. None of the other Genin approached her, and vice versa.

The aura she gave off was Cold and Uninterested. However, her gaze never ceased roaming from participant to participant, generally attempting to memorize their appearances, how they held themselves, and if they'd prove a challenge or not.

The only time she showed any interest, was when three Mist-nin walked through the door, the short brunette having tripped and fallen on the way in.

"Akarui, not even five minutes in, and you've managed to embarrass us." Muttered the Black-haired boy, pale eyes roaming the sea of people. The shards of ice fell upon his friend, familiar in her attire that consisted of her darkly tinted mask, and black cloak that concealed her total identity.

Akarui quickly stood, a grin breaking over her features. "Kuro! There's-" Said male covered his companions mouth, a sigh leaving his lips.

"Not so loud, Akarui. We've already gained enough unwanted attention. Let's go," The girl pouted, but a smiled non the less, before skipping over to the Cloaked figure.

"Told you we'd be quick!" She giggled, wrapping her arms around the now ridged female.

"Uh, Akar-" Kuro started, only to be interrupted

"But this place is packed! There's so many people!" She breathed, finally releasing her friend, only to twirl around with a delighted grin.

"Akar-"

"SUGOOOI!" She suddenly cried, racing over to a boy with purple markings painted on his face. He eyed the four through semi-irritated, semi-amused eyes.

She clasped his hands in her own, her own eyes twinkling with awe. "How do you do your Make-up so well?! Mine never turns out good, so I don't wear any!"

"It's not Make-up.." He trailed off, blinking down at the hyper-active girl. His face flushed, and he sent her a forced scowl. "Back off, brat. I don't have time for this." He grunted, snatching his hands back.

Akarui's eyes watered, and she released a small sniffle, in which made the Boy freeze. A blonde haired girl beside him snickered softly. "Now look at what you've done, Kankuro." She nudged the said guy, who was staring at the brunette through narrowed eyes.

"As I said, I don't have time for annoying brats-"

"WAAAAH!" Akarui bellowed, spinning away and tearing off into the crowd.

"Ah, shit! Hang on." Kankuro muttered to his amused sibling, before racing off to consolidate the girl.

Kuro sighed, before running a hand down his face.

"Should we go after them, Aisu?" He asked his brother, whom had a mess of long-ish black hair, similar to Kuro's, aside from the color.

Aisu shrugged, before jamming his hands into his pockets. "She always comes back. Nowhere she can go unless she wants us to fail the Exams, anyways." He muttered.

Akuma remained silent, glaring at those who dared to glance over. In intimidation was something she had picked up as she grew, in which was quite useful.