Chapter Thirteen.

I had led them to the Ramen stand, before telling them I needed to go train.

Kuro and Akarui had insisted to stay and eat with them, but I knew I had to go and work on my Jutsu's.

In the end, they told me they'd meet up with me later, once I told them my address and how to get there.

Currently, I was entering one of the older Training Grounds, the earth being upturned here and there. It was well used.

Taking out the Summoning scroll, I proceeded to lay it out, before I sunk my teeth into my thumb.

The sharp pain was followed by a dark prick of blood welling up.

Slamming my hand down, I was satisfied when a small cloud exploded in front of me.

However, instead of Dakunaito, A small white raven sat there, pink eyes regarding me curiously.

"Woah." I murmured, copying the Raven by tilting my head. "You're new." Resting my elbows on my knees, I placed my chin atop my fists.

The white Raven hopped forward, head inclining. "Dakunaito is.. ah, a bit busy. He told me to go in his stead. I'm basically your Sub-main summoning, without the whole Soul link thing. I'm Mira." She clicked her beak together, eyes twinkling. The depths of her gaze were warm, and seemed friendly.

"Mira." I repeated. Her name translated into Mirror.

"I use weak Ice-based attacks. And I can make it snow." Posture straightening, she shifted from claw to claw. She reminded me of Dakunaito. She seemed extremely proud of her abilities, even of they were not very strong.

"That's useful. You can still injure people, even with weak attacks. We'll work on it, and I'm sure you'll get stronger." Outstretching my arm, I waited a few moments until she hopped up to my shoulder.

And if possible, she seemed to Grin. "Alright. So I'm guessing, you want to train?" I nodded in reply. Mainly, I wanted to test out the Summoning, but it seemed that I've got it down relatively well. (Although, it could be better.)

"I know mostly Wind-based attacks, so I could practice some Water-based ones too. Since you're Ice, I was thinking we could make a Combined Ice Jutsu." I explained, while Mira bobbed her head.

"I could freeze the Water." She added, in which I paused, thinking it over.

"This may just work." I muttered, before standing. I knew two Water-based Jutsu's, and neither we're that strong by themselves.

"Let's see what we've got to work with." Mira took flight, before flying in low circles overhead. She was speculating.

Nodding once, I turned myself towards one of the nearest trees.

"Water Jutsu: Spearing Lance!" It basically sent a surge of water from my hands, before slamming into the tree.

It would do no true damage, except push the opponent back a relatively decent length.

Water Jutsu's always took more Chakra out of me for some reason.

Inhaling slowly, I started on another set of handsigns.

"Water Jutsu: Swamp!" Slamming my hands into the earth, the surrounding earth began to churn and bubble, before water broke the surface, and surged throughout the grass, making the area extremely hard to walk, (or run, for that matter.)

Placing my hands on my knees, I focused on controlling my breathing. Damn.

One thing's for sure, I needed to work on building my Chakra level up.