Chapter Six

Hullo!

Thank You to Zero_Days for the compliment that gave me the motivation for this chapter!

Ignore the Typos.

___

I was discharged from the hospital a few hours ago. Apparently, I healed incredibly quickly, although only to the extent in which I could actually walk.

Scars would eventually be all that's left. For now, I had to deal with aching stitches, and the warning not to move fast.

Pff, yes. LET ME JUST.. WHOOP, SORRY, TORE OPEN MY SIDE AGAIN. Sigh.

But yes, my injuries were a damn pain in the ass. I wanted to train. Fuck.

With a half-hearted shrug to myself, I continued onwards through the backstreets of Konoha.

Even though the Compliments from my new.. Friends?

We'll call them that.

As I was saying, although the compliments helped me fear revealing my appearance less, My bodily and facial features were still hidden behind my Mask and Cloak.

Instead of my normal attire beneath my cloak, I merely wore a simple black Tank top, with Baggy black knee-length pants. My arms, breasts, stomach, and legs were covered with white cloth bandages, the use of it falling between to cover my markings, and make my injuries were sealed up tight.

The worst of them, was a particularly nasty slice that ran the length of my stomach, before curving up my back, and ending cleanly between my shoulder blades.

It's also still hurting the most.

Oh! I need a new mask, due to the fucking fact one of the Rogue-fuckers manages a hit to my face, and thus resulted in a crack that threatened to split it in half.

Double sigh.

I crossed my arms beneath my cloak, a gentle frown tugging at my otherwise expressionless features. Their deaths still bugged me, nagging at the far regions of my mind, until the point it brought on a rather unwanted headache.

Was I guilty? Of course.

Did I regret it? Of course.

But I had no other choice. If I didn't fight back, I would have died. And I I had let any of them live, I feel as though they wouldn't stop until I was six feet under.

While occupied with my thoughts, I found that my feet had automatically brought me to my apartment, in which I had left unlocked. (Not that there was anything of use or importance inside, anyways.)

Upon entering, I was immediately greeted with the smell of Mint. A small smile flashed briefly, but like lightning, it refused to linger, and was gone in a matter of seconds.

My apartment was small. When you walked in, you were immediately inside the kitchen, in which led to a single dead-end hallway that had two doors across from each other. One to my room, and one to my Bathroom. A shower sounded nice, but I figured cleaning the place would be first on my household to-do list.

My kitchen was a base white color, with a plain wood floor. To the left, was a circular wooden table, with two chairs across from each other. To the right, was a stone counter, with two cabinets set under the metal sink. To the left of the sink, was the stove. To the right of it, was the fridge. Above the sink, was a window that overlooked the street, and allowed a fine ray of sunshine to wash over everything, and silhouetted most of the objects with a beautiful gold sheen.

Removing my Cloak, I quickly folded it and setting it on the table, before then taking my mask off, and placing it atop the silken ebony fabric.

Everything was covered in a very thin layer of dust, in which resulted in me sneezing every few moments. Yeah, pretty fun.