Lemme just make this clear.

**read at your own risk, it's full of plotholes and the Sequel is discontinued.**

A Fore-Warning, some cliché aspects you will see:

- Mainly working with Team 7.

- Naturally hates Sasuke/Fangirls.

- Abnormally strong.

- Loner-type.

Of course, it's too late to go and edit the story, so the damage has been dealt, and I REALLY don't wanna delete this story. So let me explain each reason behind the Cliché things mentioned prior.

I set her with Team 7 because the anime is focused around them generally, so there's more action revolving around them. I thought this would help fish out Akuma's personality a bit.

Hey, I absolutely hate Fangirls in general. Whether it be One direction, beliebers, etc. They're fucking scary. (There's the odd somehow awesome few, so don't be offended. If you're reading a Naruto fanfic, you're still golden in my book.)

I also don't really like Sasuke. Cocky asshole, he is. Normally in any of my stories, a piece of my personality (Or all,) goes into my OC. In this matter, my hate for the arrogant sonofabitch falls into play with Akuma.

This isn't the cliché 'OC hates Sasuke, and he falls in love with her/becomes friends with her because she's different.' No. Sasuke hates Akuma, because she basically humiliates him in chapter one. So no love or friendship between them. There may be parts where they tolerate each other to an extent, but that's it.

Abnormally strong. Well, she's the child of a God and a Demon. Little OP there, I admit, but I've never read a Naru-fic with that as the OC parental base.

As you'll notice later in the story, she does a lot more close-combat then actual Jutsu's. She's not a Chakra-powerhouse. Actually, the bracelet she wears seals a great deal of her Chakra, leaving her with a rather low Chakra-tank until -coughnotspoiling- Later events in the book.

She's has a loner-based personality because, well.. I don't have an excuse for that. :o

I honestly don't like when the main character gets along with everyone, and understands how absolutely everybody feels. Doesn't mean Akuma can't get along with a few later, (she does), but Akuma's actually extremely socially awkward. 40-60% of the reason she wears the mask and cloak. Other percent, is because of her markings.

Generally, she believes her appearance is an absolute turn-off, and would rather people not actually see what she looks like.

(She thinks the people in Konoha will react to her like the people from minor villages did when she was younger. Truthfully, those people had never seen something/someone like Akuma, and immediately didn't like her. Let's go verbally deep for a second. People don't like different. And when someone is different, other people find some reason to hate them. No matter how awesome they are.)

So yeah. Hope that cleared some irritation you may have for the minor Cliché aspects of the story, and you guys will understand. (I know you will, you smart pieces of sexy shit, you.)

That was a compliment. Don't hurt me.

4/3/2015 Update:

Hey! Just wanted to point out that along the story, a lot of words are unnecessarily capitalized, like This. As I'm looking back on it now, I realize how stupid it looks. Try to bear with me, guys. This was my first fanfic. ;-;

Thanks for taking the time to read!

~(°0 °~)

~(° 0 °)~

(~ ° 0°)~