Chapter Eleven.

[Akuma's PoV again.]

The moment the thought of Escaping passed through my mind, I had felt everything warp around me. The ground folded in on itself, and I was sent into Oblivion.

When everything cleared, I was sitting in a small Training ground, most likely unused, seeing at how run down it was, and how torn up the ground seemed to be.

I sat in the middle, one of my arms tossed over a rock, and the other splayed over my stomach. My transformation had fallen, leaving me Chakra-depleted, tired, and overall sore.

It also took me awhile to notice the Raven perched atop the rock, which I had moved my arm off of.

It cocked its head to the side, studying me through Coal black Eyes.

"Summoner."

When I realized that no human had spoke, my eyes widened. The bird!

"Summoner." It repeated, beak snapping open and closed before it ruffled its feathered, head tilting to the other side. Was it judging my reaction?

"..Yes?" My reply was hesitant. Had I actually did a successful Summoning? I was sure it failed!

"We are your Summonings. We, are Ravens." The rather large bird Inclined its head. I was going to call it a male, because that's how he sounded.

He seemed extremely proud while he spoke, his whole bodily posture straightening when he said the word 'Raven.'

"Look around you. We are many, and we are all here to see who has been Born with enough power to Summon us." The Raven tilted his head towards the Trees.

I was still splayed out across the ground, but when I forced myself into a sitting position in order to see what he was talking about, I froze in awe.

The Trees.

They were absolutely overrun by.. Ravens!

They were everywhere. On the branches, scattered around the small clearing, and even a few were fluttered through the sky, looking for somewhere to land.

"Oh my fucking Kami." I breathed. No wonder my Chakra was nearly running on empty.

The Raven beside me seemed to puff out his chest, his feathered standing up slightly. "Yes. Alone, we are weak. But together? We are an Army all of our own." He Cawed loudly, and the surrounding Trees erupted into what sounded similar to Cheering.

Saying I was awe-struck is a major understatement.

I couldn't talk for the longest time, but instead, The Raven beside me spoke once more.

"I, am Dākunaito. It will take time, but at some point, you will have memorized the names of everyone here. I am your main Summon. Your soul resonated with my own, which is an extremely rare phenomenon. We are life-bound. Meaning, if you get injured, so do I. If you die, I do too." He Shifted his weight from claw to claw, his eyes sweeping the surrounding Forest.

"If you don't release the Summoning, it will put your life at risk. Your Chakra is nearly on empty. Another note, only you can send us back, unless we are injured. Then, we're automatically sent back to our World." I nodded, before moving my Hands into a sign.

"Release!"

The Forest around me exploded into smoke. Dākunaito sent me a nod, before he, too, poofed away.

Releasing a sigh, I flopped onto my back, before scowling at the sky. Too bad they couldn't teleport me to my house.

I was on the brink of Passing out, when a blurred shape appeared next to me. "Take better care of yourself, Child." A feminine voice uttered, before I fell unconcious.