The Honeymoon

(Y/n)'s POV
Honeymoon Get-a-way

We finally arrived at the honeymoon venue just north of the kings castle in Wall Sina. Levi packed away our things in the wardrobe as I looked around the little lodge we were staying in, there was a patio in the living-room which went out onto a pathway towards a little beach, the kitchen had a breakfast bar and the bedroom had a nice big king sized bed with an on-suite and the bedside table was stocked up on condoms, lube, the lot basically, which may or may not come in handy later (😏) I decided that since it was our first night we should order a take away so I didn't have to bother cooking; we ordered some pizza. "I'm going to go change into something more comfy, this dress weighs a ton" I said as I struggled to get the zip at the back of my dress, Levi noticed me struggling and smiled. "Here, let me help you baby" he unzipped the back of my dress and pulled me close to him, "I love you Mrs Ackerman" he said as he spun me round to face him, our lips almost touching, "I love you too Mr Ackerman" I said as the dress began to fall down my body, "you going to get that?" Levi smirked, I smirked back and shook my head. "Nope..are you?" He shook his head and watched the dress fall down, revealing my lingerie, his eyes practically bulging out of his face. "Mmm I've never seen that one before Mrs Ackerman", he said as he began to pepper small kisses on my neck, collar bone and down to my chest. "Well this weekend is a special weekend for us Levi, I thought you would enjoy it more if I wore this" I said as I bit my lip. "I am so lucky I married you" he said as he lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom...

⚠️WARNING! LEMON AHEAD!⚠️

Levi placed me down on the bed delicately and began to take off his suit, I watched in awe as he took off his shirt revealing his six pack, I crawled over to him and peppered kisses all over his six pack, I looked up at him only to see him smirking devilishly at me. I went on my knees, just the right height to kiss him, I kissed him passionately and a few seconds later I felt something hard against my thigh. "You're too easy" I teased, he looked down at his large bulge and looked up at me, "can you blame me, you're so sexy Mrs Ackerman" he said as he undone his trousers to reveal his boxers, his member almost bursting out them I decided to approach him and take his boxers down. His member sprung out at me, I giggled. "Well someone's happy to see me" I went down to his member and began to suck it, earning moans out of Levi made me wet very quickly. "Mmhm baby, come on. Can i please have you now" I got up quickly and smirked, "did I just hear Levi beg?" I raised an eyebrow, he blushed slightly and looked down. "Oh shush you" I was about to say something smart but just as I opened my mouth Levi pounced on me and ripped my panties off me, he kissed me passionately as he slid his large member into me. I moaned in pleasure as he began to thrust, "Oh Levi! This is so good" I moaned, and with that faster and faster he went. Earning moans out of me he began to feel bigger inside me, "Levi are you close?" I asked him, he moaned loudly and nodded his head, "do you want me to pull out?" He asked, I shook my head, "we both want kids right? This is the best time to have them" I said panting, he nodded his head and smiled then began to thrust faster and faster, i gripped onto the bed sheets and screamed as I reached my climax which lead him to reach his. His warm liquid shot inside me, he pulled out and panted next to me, I smiled at him. "I'm pretty sure a little baby Ackerman will be on his or her way soon" I said as I kissed his cheek. He smiled, "we could only hope"

⚠️END OF LEMON⚠️

Soon after the pizza man came to the door with our pizza, he congratulated us on our wedding and wished us a good honeymoon, after dinner we decided to go for a walk on the beach. It was quite dark so we made a little fire out of some little bits of wood on the shoreline and we lied down next to the fire watching the stars. it was perfect. Levi then got up and smirked at me, "why don't we go skinny dipping" I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow, "where did that come from Mr" he smirked, "my mouth - duh" I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. "Well done Captain obvious!" I said sarcastically. He smirked and picked me up bridal style as he ran over to the sea, I began to wriggle about in his arms as I realised he was going to throw me into the water. "Wait no Levi! Don't do-" I didn't get to finish the sentence as he flung me into the water and jumped in after me. "Strip" he demanded, I smirked and shook my head. "What if I don't want to" he smirked back, "I'll undress you then" he said as he held me close to him and began to undress me, my warm skin touched his wet clothes, soon we were both fully naked in the middle of the beach. He pulled me closer to him and sat me on his lap, I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to kiss him. "This has been amazing. Thank you so much" I said as I pulled away from the kiss, "anything for you Mrs Ackerman, anything for you"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys!💋
I hoped you enjoyed chapter one!😊
Chapter two will be out soon - (hopefully!)
Thank you for reading my book(s)
I appreciate it alot💞
I love you guys so much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

~ Melissa Xo