Powers

(Y/n)'s POV

It was a Wednesday morning and I was cutting carrots for a stew I was making for dinner later, Levi was out grocery shopping for me so I had the whole house to myself. Around half an hour after Levi left someone came to the door, it was Eren. "Hey Eren, how can I help you" I asked him as I ushered him inside, he looked worried. "I have something important to tell you" he said as we sat down on the sofa, "what is it Eren?" I asked him nervously, "you have powers" he said seriously, "I can turn into a titan and you have healing abilities" he said. I gasped remembering the incident where I healed at an abnormal speed when I had severe injuries not long before my wedding, "so Hanji finally figured it out?" I asked him, he shook his head. "Armin and I found my dads old diary when we were in Shiganshina the other day" he said as he pulled a page out of his pocket, "when he gave us 'medical' jags when we were younger it was really to test things on us, he knew they wouldn't hurt us but he knew they'd have effects on us when we were older and they actually worked. Here it says you were supposed to be indestructible, which you technically are because of your quick healing" he said as he pointed out the words his dad wrote, "Holy shit" I said as I leaned back on the sofa, "Your dads a genius!" He laughed, "I know right! My dad meant to turn me into a titan shifter as he knew I'd be of great use to the world this way" I smiled, "were like superhero's" he laughed. "We need to tell Armin and Mikasa!" I said standing up excitedly, "not so fast, you have someone more important to tell first" he said referring to Levi, I sighed and sat back down again, "but I don't know when he will be back from buying groceries" he laughed slightly, "Levi? Buying groceries? I'd pay to see that" I rolled my eyes and smiled, "he's going to be a dad soon so don't laugh" he put on a straight face trying his best not to laugh. "How have you been keeping anyhow" he asks me looking at my bump, "I've been good, only 21 more weeks to go!" I said enthusiastically, "I can't wait to meet them" he said smiling at my bump, "you're going to be one good uncle Eren" I said looking at him, he smiled. "Thanks, you're going to be an amazing mum"

Levi soon came home with some groceries which he put away in the pantry and fridge, he came and sat down on the sofa with Eren and I. "Hello Eren, how've you been" he asked as he held my hand, "I've been good sir, thank you for asking" he replied, I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Stop being so formal, he's family! anyways Levi, Eren and I have something to tell you" Levi looked at us both suspiciously, "are you leaving me?" He questioned, "What? No! Never" I said laughing, "okay thank goodness" Levi said sounding relieved, "anyways, I found my dads old diary in Shiganshina the other day and I found a page in it explaining why (Y/n) has healing abilities and why I am able to turn into a titan" Eren said as he passed Levi the page from the diary, Levi's eyes widened as he read it. "That's crazy! My wife has super powers? Will it have an effect on the babies?" Levi asked curiously, "not what we know of, there is a chance but it's not as if it's dangerous, especially in this world that they'll be getting brought up in" I said, Levi nodded his head. "Good point, thank you Eren for showing me this" he said handing the page back to Eren. "So do you have any idea where your dad is?" Levi asked curiously, "Nope, I don't even know if he is alive, he left a few days before the first titan outbreak in Shiganshina when I was 12" he said sounding a bit upset bring it up, "I remember that day well" I said trying to sympathise with Eren, he nodded his head. "We all do" I sniffed back tears and looked at Levi, "Levi, darling?" he looked at me, "can you please go and prepare the rest of the stew for tonight?" He nodded his head, "of course, it was nice seeing you Eren" he said before walking off into the kitchen. Eren sighed, I gave him a hug, "It's okay, you're okay" I said noticing he was beginning to sob into my shoulder, "Thank you for being there for me" I smiled, "Of course, you're my best friend, you're family" I said pulling away from the hug, I wiped a tear away from his eye, "I love you, always remember that" I said, he nodded his head. "I love you too"

Around half an hour later Eren left, Levi and I waved goodbye as we watched him walk down the narrow path to the stables. "You're such a good best friend you know that?" Levi said as we sat down to eat our stew, "oh shh you, eat up before it gets cold" he chuckled to himself, "you're acting like such a mom already" I gasped, "I am not!" he smirked. "It's adorable honestly" I looked up from my stew and smiled slightly, "shut up and eat" I replied. He nodded his head and dug into the stew, a few minutes later and he was finished. "Let me take your dishes for you love" he said as he picked up my bowl and cutlery and put them in the sink along with his. "Look at you acting like a dad" I teased, "you did not just go there Mrs Ackerman" he said turning around with bubbles all over his hands, I gasped and ran away from him knowing he would blow the bubbles off his hands onto my clothes. "I'll get you!" He shouted running after me, we done a few laps of the house before I decided to sit down on the sofa, "haha you can't escape me now!" He said as he jumped onto the sofa and blew bubbles onto me, I squealed and laughed as he done so. "Come here" he said before kissing me passionately, "I love you so much" I smiled, "I love you too Levi" he stood up and got me a towel to get the bubbles off me, "sorry about that love, it's just so much fun" he laughed, "yeah you're definitely beginning to act like a dad" I teased once again, "I can't argue with it now can I?" He said as he stood up to go and finish off the dishes.