Home

(Y/n)'s POV

It has been a week since our honeymoon started and we were finally going back home to HQ, Levi said he had another surprise for me there and I cannot wait to find out what it is! Levi had already packed our suitcases so all I had to do was sit down in reception and wait for him to clean the room - he felt bad for the cleaners so he done it for them. Around half an hour later Levi came down to reception with our suitcases and we checked out of the Honeymoon Get-a-way. The carriage was already waiting on us outside, Levi opened the door for me to let me in, I sat down and smiled as he closed the carriage door to go and put our things in the small boot of the carriage. "You ready for your surprise darling?" He asked as he entered the carriage, I nodded my head as he put his hand on mine, "I can't wait for you to see it, you're going to love it" he said, excitement flickering at the back of his grey orbs. "You're too sweet, you didn't need to get me any surprise, you marrying me was the greatest gift of all" I said as I kissed his cheek, he looked at me blushing, "I love you Mrs Ackerman" I looked down as he said this - I'll never get used to hearing that, "I love you too Mr Ackerman" he smiled and put his arm over my shoulder.

Back at HQ....
Hanji's POV

Before the honeymoon, Levi told us to all help Erwin build a small cottage for him and (Y/n) to live in, it had to have at least 4 rooms and it was to be in the grounds of the HQ so we built it next to the stables, a cute place for a little cottage. Mikasa and Sasha decorated all the rooms, no baby things yet but we have some in storage just incase (😉). The end result was brilliant, it had enough room to raise a family and have a good lifestyle. They are coming home today, I hope he is pleased with the end result, and I hope (Y/n) enjoys her surprise.

A few hours later...
(Y/n)'s POV

When we arrived back at HQ, there was a huge banner on gate saying "Welcome Home, Mr & Mrs Ackerman!" I looked in awe as I saw all our friends approaching us, Eren, Mikasa and Armin all ran over to the carriage to greet me, I didn't wait for the carriage to stop and just jumped out of the carriage - which gave Levi a fright. "(Y/N)!!" He said in panic, I landed safely and looked back at him, smirking. "Should have known you would have been okay." He said as he shook his head. I turned back to look at my friends, "I missed you guys so much!" I said as I pulled them in for a group hug, "we missed you too! So how was it?" Eren asked with a smirk on his face, "I am not telling you any details, that is strictly between me and Levi but let's just say we had a very good time" Armin and Eren both made faces at each other whilst Mikasa just stood there and rolled her eyes at their childish actions. "Well I'm glad you had a good time, unlike these two immature boys" she laughed, I smiled at her. "You not seeing anyone lately?" I smiled and I looked at Eren, she gave me a glare and shook her head. "We are not starting that again, I am over him" she whispered in my ear. I nodded my head, "noted, will not mention it again" I said as I saluted her, she laughed at my actions. Levi soon came to join us with our suitcases, "Hello cadets" he said, "Hello Captain" they said in unison. "We heard you had a good honeymoon, we are glad that you two had a good time" Eren said smirking, Levi slightly growled at him, I stood on his toe lightly to give him a warning not to do it again or else he'd be in my bad-books.

After a few minutes of talking we decided to go and find Hanji and Erwin, they're most likely to be in Erwin's office doing god knows what. We decided to try her lab first, Hanji was there but no sign of Erwin. "Hey you guys!" She greeted us as we entered the lab, she put down all her equipment and hugged us both, "did you two make babies while you were away?" She asked, Levi blushed and looked at the ground, "maybe, we don't know for sure yet" Hanji's eyes lit up as he said this, "FINALLY! I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TWO TO HAVE LITTLE BABIES! THEYRE GOING TO BE GOOD LOOKING AND SKILLED LIKE THEIR PARENTS!" She said jumping up and down, Levi and I looked at each other and laughed, "oh we missed you Hanji" I said, she smiled. "So where's Erwin?" Levi asked her, she sighed. "I don't know, we kinda had a fall out a few hours ago, he's went away into his office most likely, he's been off lately. He's really stressed without you being here Levi" Levi looked down in guilt, "I'm sorry, you could have told me you needed me, we could have postponed the honeymoon" Hanji shook her head violently. "No! You two could have a baby on the way because of that honeymoon. Don't ever say that! You two deserved it, you two are the two most hard working people in this place" she said as she looked at us admirably. I blushed and smiled at her, "aw Hanji! You're too sweet! I love you bestie!" I said as I hugged her, Levi laughed at me as I said this. "You sound like a teenage girl" I turned around to face him, "Levi, I am 18. I am a teenager and you're not far off a teenager either, you're 20!" I said, Levi raised one eyebrow at me. "I guess you're right but still" he said as he folded his arms. "You two are adorable! Anyways Levi are you wanting to show (Y/n) the surprise now?" She said excitedly, Levi nodded his head. "Close your eyes princess" he said as he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes tightly and let Levi lead me to wherever we were going. A few minutes later we arrived at the stables, I could smell the stables before we got there. "And open!" Hanji shouted. I opened my eyes only to see a beautiful cottage (image placed below)

 I opened my eyes only to see a beautiful cottage (image placed below)

I gasped and covered my mouth. "Oh my goodness! Levi! This place is stunning!" I said excitedly, he smiled at me and hugged me from behind. "This is where we are going to raise our children, near HQ, away from the walls, in a safe place where we know they won't be hurt in any way" he said as he kissed my head. My eyes began to tear up, "Levi it's perfect!" I said as I turned around to face him, "Yes, yes you are darling" he held me close to him as he said this as we began to walk close to the house to take a look inside. The house had 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms and a small study for Levi to have some alone time. It was perfect.