Too Late (Part 2)

(Y/N)'s POV
moments after being swallowed whole...

My exhaustion got the best of me but I wasn't going to back down without a fight, as soon as that titan swallowed me whole I got my blade and stabbed it into the Titans throat making it screech out in pain, it should have chewed me when it had the chance to. I smirked and began to make my way back up into the Titans mouth only using my two blades, as soon as I made it to the back of its throat next to its tonsils, I clung onto its uvula and carefully crept across its tongue making sure it didn't move too much or else I'd end up back to square one. It opened its mouth as to which I saw Levi an Erwin up on the trees ahead ready to kill this titan, I made eye contact with Levi and his mouth dropped open in shock, I decided to make a run for it so I ran as quickly as I could out of the Titans mouth before it could close and jumped to the nearest tree, I made it safely but the titan didn't look too pleased I had managed to jump out. It tried grabbing me several times but before I knew it Levi and Erwin had already sliced its nape and it was going down to the ground. Levi made his way over to me using his ODM gear, "I am so happy to see you again my love" he said as he lifted me up and kissed me passionately, he held me tightly and began to sob, "I thought I had lost the three most important things in my life, I'm so glad you are all okay" he said as he kissed my little bump, I smiled and ruffled his raven hair. "You'll never lose me baby" I said as I looked into his grey blood shot eyes, "always remember that Levi" he nodded his head and I wiped away his tears.

We made our way down to the ground to get onto our horses once more to travel more into the forest, "We thought you were a goner" Armin said as he walked up behind me, I turned around to see him, Mikasa and Eren smiling at me, looking relieved. I shook my head, "You three of all people should know it takes more than that to kill me" I said as I pulled them in for a group hug, Eren began to sob slightly, we all stopped hugging and looked at him. "Look at you, you big softie" Mikasa said mockingly, "shut up Mikasa I'm just glad (Y/n)'s okay" Armin smirked, "That's only because you fucked her once" I rolled my eyes and laughed awkwardly knowing Levi was just a few centimetres away, "Who fucked (Y/n)" Jean asked curiously as he approached us, I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Certainly not you anyway Jean" I said as I crossed my arms. He smirked and put his arm around me, "Well obviously, if it was me you would never want me to stop" he laughed, before I could say anything back Levi shoved Jean off of me and kicked him in the arm. "Shut it horse-face that's my wife your talking to" I looked up and smiled at him, he kissed my forehead and stuck his middle finger up at Jean as he lay there on the floor next to us not bothering to get up. "Come on let's take you home" Levi said as he lifted me up bridal style and carried me to his horse.

As soon as we got home Levi ran me a hot bath and made me some avocado on toast, we sat there on the sofa content in silence, just thinking. "We still need to decide baby names", I sighed and looked at Levi, he smirked. "There's plenty of time for that just let's snuggle, I want to just spend time with my beloved wife and discuss about more serious stuff later, my lovely" he said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you" I smiled, "I love you too" Levi stood up from the sofa and and sighed, "I better get back to Erwin love, I'll see you when I get back, please take care" he said as he kissed me on the forehead, "you too Levi, all three of us will be waiting for you to get back" I said as I placed his hand on the bump, he looked down at my bump and gave it a kiss, "daddy loves you two so much, just not as much as he loves mummy though. No one could come before your mummy" he said as he looked up at me and winked, I rolled my eyes and smiled, "right you, you need to get going. As much as I love you being all cute with the babies and me you need to go and do your job. Please be careful out there. I love you" I said as I pulled him in for a warm embrace, he kissed me on the lips passionately and smiled slightly, "right now I'm going, I'll see you later. I love you, bye" he said as he quickly grabbed his jacket and ran outside our cottage, closing the door behind him quickly and locking it.
I looked at the clock on the wall, it was 11:32pm, time for bed. I got up from the sofa and closed all the curtains and blinds in the house before brushing my teeth and heading to bed.

I woke up during the night due to an unsettling feeling in my stomach, I don't know if it was the babies or if I was being paranoid but it didn't feel right being in bed alone without Levi, i got up out of bed and walked through to the living room, I turned on the lights only to see Levi on the sofa sleeping, I smiled to myself and sat down next to him. "Hello love" he said as he opened his eyes, "shit I was hoping you were asleep" I smirked, "and why is that Mrs Ackerman" he said as he sat up, I smiled and crawled onto his lap, "so I could do this" I said as I pushed him down onto the sofa again and kissed him lustfully, he melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around me, I began to moan slightly which caused Levi to get a bit excited. "Fuck sake, look what you do to me woman!" He said as he looked down to see his hard budge showing from his jeans, I smirked and continued to kiss him. "you're going to make it worse!" he said trying to sound annoyed, "fine I'll stop, it's too early for this anyway" I teased as I got up from the sofa and looked at the clock, it was 3:21am, I sighed. Levi got up from the sofa, looking quite tired and followed me through to the bedroom, "come snuggle" he said as he got into our bed, I laughed and got into bed with him. "I can't wait till we have two little ones in here with us, obviously we won't let them in ALL the time as we will be making a little brother or sister for them sooner or later" he smirked, "you're lucky I love you Mr Ackerman" I said as I rolled my eyes, smiling. He nodded his head and pulled me close, "yes, yes I am" and with that we both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.