Confession

(Y/n)'s POV

It has been a few days since i got my check up on the baby, they said they couldn't do any scans as the baby was only the size of a bean just now but the next time I go in I will be able to get a scan and take a picture home to show everyone at HQ. This morning Levi has been working hard in his office preparing some important things for Erwin, I decided to go and ask him if he wanted any black tea, I knocked on the office door twice. "Come in dear" he said, I opened the door and smiled at him, he looked up from the sheet of paper he was examining and smiled at me. "Would you like a cup of black tea?" I asked him, he nodded his head then proceeded to examine the paper, "that would be lovely, thank you gorgeous" he said, I blushed slightly and looked down. "Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes with your tea" I brewed the tea and put it in his favourite cup and gave it to him. "Thanks again my love" he said as he kissed my hand, I smiled at him and headed through to the living room to watch the TV. Shortly after I turned on the TV there was a knock on the front door, I opened the door to reveal Eren, my best friend. "Hello (Y/n)" he said as he looked right into my (e/c) eyes, "Hello Eren, how may I help you?" I asked him, he chucked and looked down, "May I come in?" He asked, I nodded my head and ushered him inside the house as I closed the door behind him.

He walked in, took his boots off and walked over to the couch and we both sat down, "So, what's up" I asked him, he smiled at me awkwardly then looked down, "Look, I know you're married and all but I think I still have feelings for you, now I don't want this to ruin our friendship which is why I'm being honest with you by telling you that I am jealous of Levi and that if he does anything to you that is disrespectful in any way I will hunt him down and kill him, I love you and not just as a friend, that night we spent together was the best night of my life, it was absolutely breathtaking and I wouldn't have it any other way" he said as he began to blush hard, I looked down and shook my head. "Eren, that night was a mistake. I shouldn't have done that to you, especially after I had just had an argument with Levi, it was wrong and I'm sorry that I used you like that, although i did enjoy it and I didn't mean for it to seem like I was using you as a rebound, it was still wrong. I mean what if I had forgotten to take my pill altogether, Eren you could have been the father of my child and where would that have ended up, Levi killing you and despising me" Eren shook his head, "I would have loved to have children with you (Y/n), when we were younger that's all I wished for was for us to grow up, get married and have children together. Guess that just proves that wishes don't come true" he said as a tear rolled down his cheek, I gasped slightly and held his head in my hands, looking into his emerald eyes. "Eren, you will find someone just as good as me one day, I know it may not seem like it but you will. Trust me" I said smiling at him, "it's just hard to see you love someone who isn't me" he said as he sobbed quietly on my shoulder, I patted his back and rubbed it a little. "You're going to be okay Eren, I'm always here for you. As a friend" he nodded his head, "Yeah of course, a friend. Nothing more, nothing less" he said looking a bit upset, "Eren, if we were meant to be together it would have happened by now. Just think about that, we've known each other for most of our lives, if we were going to be in a relationship it would have happened by now" he nodded in agreement, "I guess you have a point" I smiled at him, "you'll get over me, don't worry" I winked at him, "I better, I've been trying for years" he said as he stood up, put on his boots, looked behind him and said, "till next time" I nodded, "till next time Eren" he smiled then left the cottage, closing the front door behind him.

I sighed and slouched down on the couch, Levi walked in a few minutes after the conversation had ended. "I couldn't help but overhear that Eren is jealous of me" Levi smirked, I looked up at his body towering over mine, I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Levi, now isn't the time" he sat down next to me and pulled me in for a hug, "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to lighten the mood. That news must have made you feel really shitty" he said as he played with my hair. I nodded my head, "he will find someone, won't he?" I asked Levi as I looked up at him, he kissed my forehead and nodded his head. "Of course he will, there's someone out there for everyone" i nodded my head and smiled, "I guess there is in a way, that's how I ended up with you and not someone else" he raised an eyebrow at my statement, "what would you like to be with someone else like?" I shook my head rapidly and he laughed, "good, cause you're stuck with me now" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Nothing would make me happier Levi"