Birth

(Y/n)'s POV

We arrived at HQ quicker than expected, my contractions were getting worse and closer together, indicating that I wouldn't be in labour for much longer. Erwin ran into HQ to fetch someone to help me, I waited on Erwin's horse for a good few minutes before a nurse got me down from the horse and into wheelchair. Erwin followed closely behind us to the infirmary, the nurse wheeled me into a small private room and helped me onto the bed. "Will you be okay here whilst I go and tell some others about the news?" He asked me, I smiled and nodded my head, "of course" I replied, he smiled at me before leaving the room, I looked out the window for a good few minutes before a crowd of my friends came into the room panting and out of breath, "is it really happening!?" Eren shouted as he walked over to me and hugged me, "Yup, your nephew's are on their way!" Eren smiled weakly at me before fainting on the ground, I gasped and looked down to see he was at Armin's feet, "he probably just ran too quickly or something..." Armin said before stepping over his body to be closer to the bed, "how're you feeling?" He asked me, "I'm okay, it's painful but bearable for now" I giggled slightly, "attagirl" he said as he took my hand and squeezed it gently. Mikasa walked around the bed to be on the other side of me, "Hey. How're you getting on?" She asked, i looked at her slightly confused, "I'm okay thanks for asking, I didn't expect you to be here, doesn't seem like your type of place" she smiled slightly, "well I wouldn't miss my nephews being born!" I let out a laugh, "yeah, they're going to be as tough as their auntie and father" she nodded her head. "You've got that right" she said before sitting down on the windowsill across the room. Eren stood up slowly and sat down on the chair next to my bed, "are they here yet?" He asked sounding alarmed, I laughed at him and shook my head. "Nope not yet Eren" he sighed in relief, "thank god I never missed it" Armin looked at the clock, "how long have you been here?" He asked me, I shrugged my shoulders. "About half an hour" Erwin replied from the door, "I didn't know you were still here Erwin" I admitted, he shook his head and smiled. "I'm not leaving, I need to make sure the babies get here okay and that Levi is here, I wouldn't want him to miss it" I nodded my head and smiled whilst my thoughts trailed off to where my husband could be...

Levi's POV

I defeated the Titan and a few others that were in my way, i was a while away from HQ but that wouldn't stop me from seeing my wife give birth to my two boys. I was reminiscing the time we were picking the names of our two boys, we struggled to pick the names but we eventually went with the names Noah and Leon. I kept on repeating their names in my head and I noticed myself beginning to smile, all my life I've been a stubborn, moody man until I met (Y/n), she changed me for the better and now my two boys will do that over again, I'm going to be the best dad ever to them and protect them, and their mother with my life.

By the time I'd reached HQ it was nightfall and I was beginning to think I missed my boys being born, I hurried into the infirmary and reached the front desk. "Was my wife admitted here earlier?" I asked the receptionist, she looked up at me and smiled. "Yes, she's in room A3, Captain Levi" I nodded my head and ran to room A3, as I swung the door open I was greeted by Hanji, Mikasa and Sasha all crowded around the bed. "Come on! Push!" Sasha shouted at (Y/n), (Y/n)'s eyes caught mine and she smiled. "You're here!" She shouted with relief, I rushed over to her and held her hand in mine. "Of course I am, I wouldn't miss this for the world" she smiled at me before wincing in pain, "get a nurse please someone" she asked the girls, Hanji ran out of the room in search of a nurse for my wife, "how are you doing love?" I asked her concerned, "I'll be fine, it's just I went into labour 4 hours ago!" She complained, "they were probably waiting on their dad" I replied and smirked at her. Hanji soon came back in with a nurse who ushered us out of the small room whilst my wife got into position to deliver the babies, around two to three minutes later the nurse poked her head out of the door and said "Levi, you can come in now" I stood up and made my way into the room, "is she close to having a baby yet?" I asked the nurse, she nodded her head. "Won't be long now, just be patient"

Around 3 hours of labour later my wife finally gave birth to our two baby boys, "they're perfect.." she said, admiring our new born babies which she cradled in her arms. "They look like you already Levi, they have little grumpy faces!" she teased, I scoffed before a smile formed upon my features. "I'm proud of you, you done an amazing job" I said as I kissed her forehead, "Do you want to hold our sons?" She asked me as she placed the babies out to me, I nodded my head and took them into my arms.  "I can't believe I'm saying this but you weren't kidding when you said they had grumpy faces! They're definitely my sons!" I laughed slightly, "Let's hope they don't have your cleaning habits" she said as she rolled her eyes, I frowned at her and looked at my sons, "let's just hope you don't contract her sarcasm or cheekiness" I teased, "Can you ask everyone to come in? I want them to meet our sons" she asked, I nodded my head, gave the children back to her and opened the door up to everyone. They all rushed into the room to admire the babies, "OMG! THEYRE SO CUTE!" Sasha shouted as she laid eyes on my sons, "what're their names again?" Armin asked me as he went to take a closer look at them. "Leon and Noah Ackerman" (Y/n) and I said in unison. "What a perfect little family" Eren said happily, (Y/n) smiled. "You guys our are family too! Thank you all for being here to support me it really means a lot" everyone smiled at her, "it was our pleasure, really" Erwin said. Everyone else nodded in agreement, "Well we will leave you guys to it, let us know when you'll be out the hospital (Y/n) and take good care of her Levi!" Eren said as they all left the room, "I always do" I replied.