News

Levi's POV
Early Hours Of The Morning..

It was night, I couldn't sleep. Excitement? Anxiety? Who knows why I couldn't sleep, all I know is that it had something to do with my beloved (Y/n), after receiving the news that I would be a father I got a strange feeling in my stomach. I got up out of bed and looked outside, i could only see the stars brightly shining against the black darkness of the night. I sighed and looked over at the bed, (Y/n) was no longer there. I heard noise from the bathroom so I decided to see if she was okay, I chapped on the door, "are you alright love?" I asked her as I opened the door slowly. I saw her leaning over the toilet bowl holding her stomach, "juniors a bit uneasy this morning" she said as she smiled at me, I went over to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I looked down at her stomach, there wasn't much of a bump yet but I put my hand on her stomach and smiled, "hey there, it's your daddy here, your mummy and I love you very much and we can't wait to meet our little prince/princess" I got up and looked at (Y/n) she smiled at me, "you big softie" she chuckled. I shook my head and smiled, "only when it comes to my family" I said as I closed the bathroom door halfway and walked back to bed.

The morning a few hours later...

I was wakened up by (Y/n) who had gone through the trouble of making me some breakfast, "thank you my lovely, you really didn't have to do this" I said as I sat up in bed as she handed me a tray full of food. "It's the least I could do since I woke you up during the night because of the baby" I sighed, "you didn't have to do this though, I'm fine with you waking me up, I'd rather I knew you were okay than me sleep peacefully" she smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "I'm just going to go and get mine, I'll be through in two minutes" she said as she walked off through to the kitchen once more. She came back to the bedroom and sat down next to me with a plate with one slice of toast, "are you sure that's enough for you honey?" I asked her she nodded her head, "Yeah, I'm having a big lunch today with Hanji and Mikasa. I don't want to fill myself up too much" She replied, I nodded my head and smiled. "If you're sure" she scoffed up the toast like it was nothing then went off into the bathroom to get ready.

An hour later she was ready, she wore a beautiful short summers dress with a pair of sneakers, she looked absolutely breathtaking.
"You look amazing Mrs Ackerman" I said as I held her tightly in my embrace, she looked up at me, her (E/c) eyes glistened in the sunlight behind us shining in from the window, "Thank you, Mr Ackerman" she said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek, I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you" I said, "I love you too Levi" she replied. I bent down to her stomach and talked to the baby, "and we both love you, very dearly. We can't wait to meet you little one" I said as I kissed her stomach, she looked down at me, a tear fell from her eye. "You are going to make an amazing dad Levi" she said laughing, I looked down at the floor knowing I was being a big softie again and smiled at her. "You'll be the most perfect mother, I know you will" I said as I kissed her lips passionately, "I better go" she said as we both pulled away, I nodded. "Have fun and be safe the both of you" i said as i looked at her stomach and winked.

(Y/n)'s POV
At lunch with Hanji and Mikasa

We arrived at a small café just outside of town near the gates to Wall Sina, Hanji and Mikasa were looking as lovely as ever and I couldn't wait to tell them the exciting news. "So how's you and the husband?" Mikasa asked smirking, I smiled, "we're actually really good, what about you two" I asked her and Hanji, Hanji sighed and shook her head, "Eren's been acting strange lately, I don't know if it's his titan abilities acting up again or if he is genuinely bothered about something, there's no telling with that boy" she growled. Mikasa laughed, "I think he's in love with someone he can't have, that's his problem" she said as she looked directly at me then made eyes at Hanji, I laughed and shook my head, "there's no way, I'm married for crying out loud! If he did love me he would have said something ages ago when we were all younger!" I said raising my voice a little, Hanji and Mikasa laughed. "You're oblivious, he's loved you since we were like 10, but you went for the better option" Mikasa winked, I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yeah well Eren had a chance but he didn't take it so it's his loss" I said, "what's my loss" Eren said behind me, I turned around to see him and his gorgeous emerald eyes that I've always admired. "Hey, didn't see you there! Eh did I say Eren? I meant Erwin! Yeah" I said nervously, Hanji and Mikasa shook their heads at me, i scowled a them and looked down before Eren noticed. "May I join you ladies for a few minutes while I wait on Armin?" He asked us, Hanji nodded and he sat down next to me. "So anyways I have some very important news to tell you guys!" I squealed, Hanji began to clap her hands, "if this is what I think it is I am going to scream!" She said getting even more excited. I paused for a few seconds then said, "I'm pregnant" Hanji jumped out of her seat with excitement, Mikasa smiled and Eren just sat there. "Congrats!" Hanji and Mikasa said, Eren mumbled something as he sat up in his chair. "Are you okay Eren?" I asked him, he nodded his head quite angrily and then got up. "Yeah I'm going to go find Armin" I looked at Hanji and Mikasa as he walked away, maybe they were right maybe Eren did still have a thing for me, I only think of him as a best friend though.

A few hours later...

Later that night when I got home it had spread throughout HQ that the commander and his wife were expecting a little bundle of joy, people sent us cards and balloons congratulating us on the news. "I thought you said you were only telling a few people" Levi teased, I smiled and sat down next to him in bed. "Well one of them must of told other people and it must of just made its way around HQ that way" I said as I put my head on his chest, "I guess so, now you get to sleep, big day tomorrow, babies first check up" he said as he patted the small bump that was forming. He gave me a kiss before turning out the lights and saying good night, "Good night gorgeous" he said, "Good night handsome" I replied before drifting off to sleep.