Chaos

Warning: this chapter contains spoilers as to who the Female Titan is!

(Y/n)'s POV

There was an outbreak at HQ, one of the members of the Scouts was a Titan and it wasn't Eren, we were advised to keep an eye out for any suspicious behaviour from anyone as they could be plotting against us. Levi has been stressed out so much lately as he is wanting whoever it is to give us some explanations, Eren and Armin have been trying to work out who it might be, the Titan is female but I wasn't questioned as I was pregnant and they thought if I was the Titan it would appear pregnant seen as my bump is a lot more noticeable now. Eren and I we're sitting in Hanji's lab trying to help her out with some things for the investigation, Hanji had been gone for a while so we just sat in silence until Eren spoke up, "So do you think we'll find out who it is before the babies are born?" He said smiling slightly, I shrugged my shoulders slightly and sighed. "God knows Eren, I just hope we do. Or else my "father" will be notified and he will come looking for me again with my pesky sister Krista" I said rolling my eyes, "will you ever tell your sons that they're part royalty?" Eren asked curiously, I furrowed my brows, "Like hell I will. My father wasn't part of my life, Niall was more of his son than I was of his daughter as he was 4 when he left, I was just born. He doesn't need to know his grandchildren, especially if he didn't even want to know his own daughter" I said clenching my fists tightly, Eren noticed my anger and looked down at his feet. "Sorry for bringing it up, I can see you're hurt over it still, just Niall will see him won't he? What if he tells your father?" I sighed, "He knows better than that, he wouldn't betray me. He hates our father just as much as I do so I doubt he'd have any contact with him or Krista" Eren nodded in agreement, "I thought that, when does he get back from helping with the Military Police?" He asked, "Soon, he's coming to help with the investigation on who this Titan is" he smiled at me, "That's good, I've missed him." I nodded. "Yeah, he's thrilled with the news he's getting two little nephews" he laughed, "I'm happy either way, I can't wait to meet them both. I'm going to be such a good uncle to them!" He said excitedly, I laughed. "I know you are Eren, you Armin and Niall are going to make the best uncles ever!" Hanji soon burst in the door with some new information for us about the Titan shifter, "There's been an outbreak! A suspect of who the the Titan shifter is got loose!" She shouted, Eren and I stood up quickly in unison and looked at her, "ODM Gear! Now!" She shouted as she ran off down the hall, Eren and I followed her at a slower pace, I got my horse and Eren's and tried my best to find Levi. "Hey, you seen Levi?" I asked Jean, he nodded his head, "he left a while ago with Erwin to try and run after the Titan shifter" I nodded and smiled, "Thanks Jean" Hanji soon came and found me, "you ready for your last expedition before you pop?" She laughed, I grinned and nodded my head. "As ready as I'll ever be"

As soon as we set foot out of HQ I feeling of uncertainty swept over me, I don't know if it was my pregnancy hormones trying to trick my brain and making me paranoid but I felt that something would go terribly wrong whilst I was out here. We followed the horse tracks Levi and Erwin left but further along the field there were horse tracks on the ground which stopped suddenly, but the Titan tracks kept going. I stopped dead in my tracks, fighting against my urge to cry I looked at Eren and Hanji, "look," I said emotionless, "the tracks stop here" Hanji and Eren looked at me sadly, "you don't think they got them? Do you?" I questioned, Hanji and Eren looked down. "I mean there is always a possibility (Y/n)..." Hanji trailed off, thoughts began to build up in my head, what if he actually is gone..tears began to form at my eyes. "Hey, it's okay! I mean it's Levi and Erwin we're talking about here! They're the best fighters in the Survey Corps!" Eren said in an attempt to cheer me up, I smiled slightly and nodded. "Yeah, I guess your right, we should keep going anyways" I said as I looked at the forest not far infront of us.

As we rode through the forest we heard thumps coming from behind us, it was the female titan, followed by the sounds of ODM Gear being shot. And to my surprise it was Erwin and Levi, I looked up at my husband and smiled, he winked at me and lowered his ODM Gear cable so he was beside me, gliding through the air like some angel. "Hello Gorgeous" he said as he kissed my head, I smiled and pushed him away gently. "There's a Titan behind us, pay attention and stay safe, Handsome" I said as rode on faster, he smirked and shook his head as he shot his ODM Gear cable higher and went back up to the treetops. As the Titan approached us, we caught a glimpse of who it could possibly be, blonde hair, blue eyes...my mind trailed for a bit and then it hut me like a tonne of bricks.

The Titan was Annie.

Knowing Annie she was probably trying to hide this from everyone and failed somehow and is now trying to run away so she isn't imprisoned. Just as my thoughts trailed off a big flash illuminated from behind us, Eren transformed into his Titan form and began to fight Annie. Hanji and I sped on to avoid either of us getting hurt, "Be careful Eren!" I shouted as my horse sped off, he looked at me and nodded before being punched in the face by Annie.

We watched the fight from afar and saw that Eren wasn't doing so well, his wounds began to not heal as quickly so Levi decided to step in whilst Erwin got a cannon to fire things at he Female Titan to hurt her and interfere with her healing abilities, I watched in awe as Levi quickly made her fall to her knees which meant Erwin was able to fire the cannons at her, the mission of capturing the Female Titan was successful. Annie was captured and taken back to HQ, and although Eren was hurt he would live which was all I wanted. I was so pleased no one got hurt this time.

A while later..

"So is that you all done with expeditions now love?" Levi asked as we entered our little house, I giggled and sat down on the bed. "Until the two little Titan slayers are born? Yes, but after that, I'm not promising that we won't need a nanny for these two" I said as I rubbed my bump, he smiled and kissed me passionately. "Well as long as the don't make too much of a mess while we are away then it's okay with me" he said looking a bit pissed off, I shook my head and smiled. "Of course, don't worry, I'll let them know that their father is a clean freak" i said laughing, Levi folded his arms, trying to act like he was in a mood with me. A smirk soon formed on his lips, "don't worry, I'll make sure our boys friends know how much of a milf you are" he laughed slightly, my eyes widened as I realised what he said, "You better start running Mr Ackerman" I teased, "from you? Never" he said as he pulled me closer.