Chapter 11

Hi.

*~*~*

Not surprisingly, the phone starts to ring only minutes after the second bell for second hour rang and it was for me, just as I assumed. I know why and I'm not guilty at all. I'm not scared, the principal here is strict, but he tries too hard and it's just hilarious to me. I've been called in for cussing someone out before and him lecturing me on how cussing is wrong is just funny to me.

As I make my way onto the office, the secretary, Ms. Layton, tells me the Mr. Roth is already waiting for me. I smile at her and make my way to Mr. Roth's office, already smirking at the lecture he'll give me.

"Nice to see you again, Mr. Iero," he greets me from behind his desk. "I see you just couldn't keep that mouth of your closed again." He sighs and gives me a look that tells me to sit down and shut up, but I don't listen on the 'shut up' part.

"As much as I would love to smart you off again, I have a perfectly logical reason, no joke," I say before trying explain.

"There is never a logical reason to curse at someone, Frank," he says with a sigh.

"Dude, no, you don't understand. Jamia keeps shoving her nose in my business. She always goes on about how she thinks I miss her and how she thinks I'm just so obsessed with her, she needed to realize that she needs to close her mouth for once, so I was the one to tell her."

"Well, dude," he replies, putting emphasis on 'dude', "as much as it aggravates me to get complaints from students and teachers about her, there was no reason to curse at her. You very well could have hurt her feelings, ho-"

"Hurt her feelings?! That's what you're worried about?! What kind of bullshit is that? Okay, how would you like if one of your exes never leaves you alone? Always hangs around you, shoving her nose in your business? Getting on your nerves? It never ends!" Gosh, this guy gets on my nerves so bad. That's all he cares about when I get sent here for cussing; if I hurt their feelings. Who fucking cares if I hurt her feelings?

"Don't use that language or tone of voice with me, Iero," he says, a strict tone placed in his voice.

"I'm sorry, sir, but seriously," I reply, sounding a bit whiny, but I don't give a damn.

"Okay, Frank, just forget that. For now. I really just want to find something to help you with your cursing problem. It is getting a bit out of hand, I overlooked it the first time and punished you the second, third am fourth times, what else am I going to do?" He asks, the last part more to himself than me.

"Just let me go because you can't really change the way someone talks," I answer hopefully. His punishments are pointless in my mind; the first time he went back to the old method of writing one sentence a billion times. I had to write 'I will not curse' on a chalk board until I ran out of room, he sat and watched me and made me write as small as possible. My hand was cramped for a week straight! The second time I had to help to janitor after school, I don't even think making me do that is legal, but I had to. I never thought gum could be so disgusting. The third time I had to clap the chalkboard erasers, don't even get me started on that. Chalk dust clung to me like no tomorrow, I thought I was going to go blind or something because so many specks flew right into my eyes. And the fourth time, it wasn't that bad, I just got suspended. All of that punishment just because people don't know how to not piss me off. Literally, I can't go a week in this place without someone intentionally pissing me off, I about decked this guy named Richard the other week because he kept making fun of my height. Okay, sorry, dude that I'm not six foot eight like you. Gosh.

"I don't think so, Mr. Iero," he responds thoughtfully, a mischievous grin making its way onto his lips. Oh, dear, that can't be a good sign. That grin makes me feel like he's going to make me listen to opera music while some huge ass dog tried to bite through my neck.