Chapter 31

looks like skylar is staying in the closet forever. *sigh* I was talking to my mom and she asks me "Did you you know billie joe armstrong is bi?" I was like "yeah..." then she says "it's sickening!" gosh, why can't people just accept that shit? if I want to like a girl, I'm going to like a girl if she makes me happy. then my brother comes in and asks "how?" my mom says "men are supposed to be with women and women are supposed to be with men, it says so in the bible." I'm a Christian and everything, but that's just one thing I can't come to terms with. just let people be happy. ;-; gosh, nothing is going to work out for me. not with a family full of homophobes.

Frank's POV:

I wait at my house, really just wanting to see Danielle and Jessica walk up to it. I've been wanting to see Gerard for a while since I didn't get to on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday. Mom basically watched me like a hawk. She called me one minute after the final bell rang and stayed on the phone with me until I pulled into the driveway. I get it, she's trying to watch over me, but it isn't helping Gerard in the slightest. He's cut on the days that I wasn't able to visit.

Demon walks around my bedroom, sniffing around on everything. I watch her intently, scared that she's about to piss on my floor.

She stops at a pair of jeans I tossed to the floor a few days ago. She growls a little bit and starts to stick her face in the front pocket of my jeans.

She struggles with it, but finally gets back out, holding a piece of paper. What the actual fuck?

I walk over to the puppy and reach down the grab the paper from her hold, but she refuses. She keeps a tight hold on it and scampers away. She runs to the corner of the room and starts shredding the folded sheet of paper with her teeth and claws.

Once it's all ripped and shredded, she looks up at me, panting, then starts running around playfully. "Thanks, dog," I mutter, walking to the corner to clean up the mess.

I pick up the shreds and chunks of the torn up paper and toss them into the mini trash can I have beside my closet door. Guess I'll never know what was on the note.

I shrug my shoulders and go back to staring out my window, patiently waiting for my friends to show up.

My phone dings, signalling a text message, then it dings again, then a third time. I'm popular today.

I pick it up and unlock it, going straight to the messaging app. There's one text from Danielle and two from Gerard.

Just to prove how not obsessed I am with Gerard, I open Danielle's first. Yo franklin we're almost there.

I sigh and laugh, I never understood why she calls me Franklin sometimes, it's just Frank. You shit, my name isn't franklin. and hurry uppppppp. I press send and go back to the main messaging screen, tapping on Gerard's text. Hey Frank (: ehsts up?

Then I read the second message: Wtf what's*

I giggle and hover my thumbs over the keypad. I'm at my home waiting for my friends to get here. btw you're meeting them today.

I send the text just as I receive one from Danielle. okay you douche dick, we're here, so get your std ridden ass down here.

I laugh at the text, she knows full well that I'm a virgin, we just pick on each other like that. I lock my phone and go down the stairs, opening the door to see Danny and Jess standing there. They both smile and walk in. "Okay, so, are we leaving now, or...?" Danny asks, leaning against the now-closed door.

"Yeah, just let me grab my stuff," I reply, backing to the stairs and going up them.

When I get back down, car keys, wallet, and dog in hand, we all head to the door.