Epilogue

I want you guys to know that, although I took it into consideration, I am not making a sequel for this story. There's no convincing me like you did in The Bully. (((but I'm glad you convinced me to write the sequel because I have so many ideas)))

And sorry that this took so long, the heat went out in my house and I had a hard time feeling my fingers.

xoCrashFire

*~*~*~*~*~*

*Two years later, Early April*

Frank's POV

Gerard and I are on our bed, cuddling and just whispering conversation. And that's right, our. A few months after graduation, both Gerard and I moved out of our houses and in one with each other. It's a small house, one story, with, two bedrooms and one bathroom. They helped with rent while we saved up money with the jobs we managed to get.

Speaking of our parents, they don't hate each other anymore. My mom eventually dropped her grudge against Gerard for the whole self harm thing. So, his mom dropped hers not long after, and now they're like best friends. It was a really weird process, but I think it was for Gerard and I's sake.

Right now, we are both off. Me because I just got off work a few hours ago, and Gerard because his boss was nice enough to give him the before and the day of his birthday.

"What do you wanna do for your birthday tomorrow?" I ask, making a sudden movement if squirming out of his arms so I could lay on my stomach and get a fill view of his face.

He looks up like he's thinking and stays like that for a while, kind of like a student looks when they're trying to do math in their head. "How about... Cuddle?"

"Come on, Gerard! We need to do something fun!" I saying flopping onto my back as a way of emphasizing 'fun', causing me to land on Gerard.

He chuckles and rests one of his hands on my forehead. "Well, last o checked, we're supposed to do what the birthday boy wants, not what the birthday boy's boyfriend wants."

"Well, fine, we can cuddle, but I'm going to plan something that will make you very happy and you'll think I'm the best boyfriend ever."

"I already think that, yo," he says like a common teenager.

"Gerard Way everybody, ruining the mood since '92," I call out. ((A/N: I realize gerard was born in '77, but the story took place in '14, and it's two years later so now he's turning 24 and yadda yadda, you get it))

"Shh, you love me," he says, patting my forehead.

"Mhm," I hum, sighing afterwards. Today is a good day, I mean most are, I have Gerard and he makes every day a good day, even the says where we argue.

"What do you wanna do now?" Gerard asks, messing with my hair.

"Sleep, I'm tired," I answer.

He chuckles lightly, pulling himself out from under me so he he could just turn on his side and cuddle with me. Ah, yes, he's still a cuddler and I love it. Except in the mornings when I wake up before him.

*

I wake up, looking out the window to find that the sun is down, meaning it's probably very early in the morning. So, to see if my assumptions are correct, I check the alarm clock that sets on the night table by my side of the bed. It's two-thirty.

I rub my eyes and wiggle around in Gerard's arms, trying to loosen myself, or wake him up, whichever happens first. "Gerard!" I shout excitedly, managing to pry his arms off. "Gerard, guess what!"

He squirms and wraps his arms back around my waist. "Go back to sleep, sugar, it's too early," he whispers in my ear.

"No, please, guess what!" I exclaim, close to jumping for joy.

"What?" He asks sleepily, pulling the blankets up closer to his face.

"It's your birthday!" I shout again, turning myself in his arms so I can face him.

"You know that means?" He asks, smirking lightly, which is very attractive no matter how dead tired he looks.

"What?" I ask, scooting closer as his arms tighten around my waist.

"It means we get to cuddle because that's what birthday boy wants." He buries his face in the crook of my neck and kisses it lightly. "I love you, Frankie."

"I love you, Gee," I whisper, smiling lightly as I drift back to sleep with my birthday boy.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Not very long, but that's okay.

I'm Crash Fire and this is the last update for My Injuries, Your Injuries. See you next story.

xo