1: Jarvey

Here's a Jarvey fluff, personally my favorite ship. What's yours?

Jack

I laid on Harvey's bed, lonely because the boys went to the gym, while I slept. I told the boys I didn't want to go because I didnt get good sleep, which was partly the truth. I haven't been feeling the best, but have been putting work before my health. Honestly it felt like someone was hitting me with a hammer against my temple, and someone punching my stomach. Whimpering, I cuddled into Harvey's pillow, that smelled strongly of his cologne. Slowly drifting asleep, I didn't hear the door open.

Harvey

"God ammit, Ryan!" Andy scolded him, as he shoved him into a wall, causing him to drop his phone. We had been walking around after hitting the gym. I hurried along faster than the boys, trying to see my beautiful boyfriend.

"Jack'll still be there when we get back." Mikey called teasingly, causing me to roll my eyes at his banter. I stood at the door, waiting on someone with a key, jogging in place. Jack didn't seem right when we left, but he insisted in me leaving, and exercising.

"Hurry up!" I mumbled as Andy purposefully playing with the keys, pretending to get them mixed up. The laughter from the boys caused me to glare, and knock Andy out of way, picking up the keys he dropped, and opening the door, scrambling inside, I checked the Jacklyn room first and then the bathroom, Jack not being in either.

I heard soft whimpering coming from me and Rye's room, and I knew it was Jack. Quietly pushing the door open, there he was, covered in my hoodie, under my blanket, laying on my bed, but most importantly, in pain.

"You okay, babe?" I asked softly, dropping in my knees, my hand against his head, quickly pulling back from the heat.

Jack mumbled a 'no', causing me to room into the kitchen, fumbling with the drawers, trying to find the thermometer. Brooklyn came into the room, hearing the loud noise, and helped me. Snatching the thermometer, I mumbled a thank you, grabbing a water bottle and ran back to him.

Jack laid on the bed, eyes wide open glazed over in pain, when I returned. Picking up his head, I say it on my lap, sticking the thermometer into his mouth, pulling it out when it beeped.

"Awwe, baby! You have a fever." I mumbled, setting the bottle down, and cuddling with him. Jack, of course didn't have much to say, expect refusing to take the liquid medicine, when Rye brought it.

"Drink it, Jack." I murmured against his neck, picking it up and shoving it in his face.

"No, it's nasty." He complained, while I glared at him, a stern look in my eyes, he simply bit his tongue and took it, taking a big swig.

"Blah!" He said, disgusted, grabbing the bottle, gulping it diwn, to wash away the taste.

"I love you, Jacky." I spoke out, pulling the upset, sick Irish lad against my chest.

"Mmmhmm." He said, turning to me, his face burrowed deep against my chest, my hands raking through his hair.

His body melted into his position, his breathing even, telling me he was sleeping.

"You gonna move him back to his room, or you gonna keep him in here, mate?" Rye asked, leaning against the door frame, five minutes later.

I looked down at my sleeping boyfriend, not having the heart to move him.

"He's gonna lay in here." I whispered to him.

"Kay, Imma go lay with Andy." Rye said, grabbing his pillow and leaping put the room.

"I love ya, Harvey." Jack said, his eyes still closed, still gripping onto my shirt to keep warm and stay close.

"I love you too, bubs." I smiled, I'm the lucky fella on Earth to have Jack. I honestly don't know how or what I did to deserve him.

Welp, the end😂 I hope you enjoyed and it may not be very good, as I usually write in 3rd or 2nd person. Let meh know what you think, and leave a request in my messages or in the comment section of my request chapter.