13: Jacklyn

I don't know what this is😂 I just got really really bored so I wrote this.

Jack's pov
His hands raked his hair as he stared at me, the hurt in his eyes. I was the one who fucked up, and ruined everything. His dark eyes, a sad glint in them.

"Brook, I am so sorry." I tried to reach for him, my arms open to pull him into my embrace, stopping in my tracks when he backed away.

"I'm not going to say it was a accident, but it was a mistake." I tried to grab at him again.

"I can't believe you did this to me, Jack!" Brooklyn's voice boomed, causing me to jump.

"It was just a cookie, I can get you another one, babe." I told him, as he cried.

"It was my cookie..." Brooklyn wailed, causing me to stiffen a laugh, while he glared at me.

"Hey, don't be mad at me, Andy and Rye spilt it with me!" I pointed to the two quiet boys sitting on the sofa watching as everything unfolded.

Trying to climb in the bed, Brooklyn gave me a slight shove making me land on my bum.

"Go to Asda, and get me a cookie." Brooklyn pouted, "or else we aren't cuddling for a week." That got my attention.

"Welp, I should probably go to Asda, and..." I trailed off, grabbing my jacket, Blair's keys and my wallet. From outside you could hear Brooklyn tearing into Rye and Andy, and Mikey laughing, but he was the only one who didn't get any of the cookie.

A/N: If you couldn't tell, I got pretty bored🙃 Thank you guys so much for 1.05k reads it means the world to me!!

-Emma🍍