18: Marvey/Hikey

DD/LB: Mikey leaves for a week, while Harvey is left to be watched by the boys.

Mikey:22
Harvey:18

Mikey's POV

Mg hand gripped my suitcase, I mentally cursed the Uber driver to drive faster. It's been a week since I left to visit my mum, a week since leaving Harvey with the boys. Harvey usually isn't on his best behavior when I'm not around, but since Rye is a dom, it can't of gone that bad. Although Rye wasn't keeping up with me.

"Here you are." The rough voice of the driver said, as he pulled into the parking lot of the apartment building. His stare towards me showed annoyance, but I shrugged it off.

Quickly climbing out, I grabbed my bag and ran towards the building. Anticipation bubbling inside of me. I ran up the stairs as soon once I made it into the building, running up the stairs to the flat.

"Harvey, please stop crying he'll be back soon." Brooklyn said softly, from what I could hear from outside the flat.

Pushing the door open quietly, I found Jack and Brooklyn comforting my little one. Jack looked up, being the one who heard me, but when I raised a eyebrow at him, he shrugged as a reply.

"Bean?" I called out, Harvey's head darting off of Brooklyn's chest, as he stared at me in disbelief.

"Daddy?!" He said, slipping into headspace, he pushed off Brook, and ran into my arms.

"It's okay, bean." I mumbled kissing his head, as he sobbed. Wrapping my arms around his waist, we swayed back in forth.

"Why didn't anyone call me?" I asked, the two sub boys watching.

"Rye was busy with Andy, because he wasn't behaving and he took our phone, *whispers* because Jack *cough* and he forgot." Brooklyn rambled, bouncing on his toes.

"Were you good bean?" I asked, not really expecting him to reply.

"He was for the most part." Rye smiled, handing me his pacifier and phone. Andy trailing behind him, a scowl on his face while he pouted.

"Go lay down in my bed babe. What did I tell you?" Rye asked softly yet sternly to Andy. You could tell Andy had the urge to whine, but from what I could tell Rye had enough of it, and probably has been threatening to punish him.

"You too, babe. Go lay in my bed, you seem tired." I mumbled, kissing Harvey's head.

"You too, boys." Rye said, kissing Jack and Brooklyn on their heads. (Rye, Andy, Jack and Brooklyn are in a relationship together)

Harvey's small hand wrapped around mine, while he pulled me to bed.

Collapsing, I held Harvey in my arms.

"I love you, Daddy." He mumbled, snuggling into my chest, carding our fingers.

"Night, bean." I whispered, giving his hand a gentle squeeze, falling asleep as soon as I heard his soft snores.

This is unedited, but what's new. Just a quick update, although it took all day to write. I've had really bad writer's block, and my music isn't doing it for me. If anyone has a playlist that they recommend me listening to, let me know!

-Emma🍍