50: Randy

Hi guys, It's been a while since I've updated and wrote anything. I was in a rough spot for a while and never got around to writing in this book and I apologize. Here is my latest work. (DD/LB)

Andy sat on the couch, head leaned against the wall that said couch. After a rough night of sleep, he moved to the couch, hoping to get a tasteful amount of sleep. His nose stuffed, red and sore, head cloudy, an ill feeling resting deep in his belly. 

"Daddy?" Rye's voice called out, concern lacing his words as he saw his caregiver in such distress. 

"I'm fine baby, just a little sick, no need to worry," Andy stated, beckoning the little to come closer. "Come sit with daddy, love." 

With that, Rye made his way over, stumbling as he was still tired. Usually, he wasn't up this early but with his daddy not in his bed, he woke up. Climbing on to the couch slowly, making sure to be careful to not upset his daddy's stomach. 

Sitting next to Andy, Rye leaned his head on the latter's lap, after giving him a 'good morning and get well' kiss. Though Andy was pale, Rye could tell his boyfriend was a lot sicker than he let on.

"You're not okay..." Rye muttered, running a hand across Andy's face, feeling his temperature.

"Daddy, you're running a fever," Rye said, beginning to sit up. The little made his way to the kitchen. Andy could hear the little clunking around but even though he was worried, he didn't have enough energy to stand up. 

"Be careful, lil baby." He called, concern painting his words. He tried leaning forward, to look through the doorway, but Rye was where Andy couldn't see him.

Rye came out with a bowl filled with soup, some crackers, a bottle of water along with some medicine. Setting the tray on the coffee table in front of Andy, he left once again. Andy watched the little run down the hallway, returning a few seconds later, with a pillow and a comforter. 

"Daddy is gonna eat, take him medicine and then go night night," Rye told Andy, placing the pillow to his left, and the blanket to the right. Andy nodded even though he didn't want to leave Rye by himself, in little space, giving the love of his life a bear hug and a kiss on his temple. He took his medicine, eat his food and laid sprawled out on the couch, with his little tucked under his arm, finally feeling well enough to go to sleep.

"Daddy loves you, Rye," Andy spoke, pressing a kiss to the little's lips, while he slept.

This took about 30 minutes to write, so if there are any mistakes, please point them out. I'm sorry for depriving yall of stories to read lol. If any of you like BTS or dystopian fan fiction, then I have a new story for you all to read, please check out "Back and Gone Again."

"