32:Randlyn

Rye stood between his two boyfriends, holding each hand as they walked into McDonald's. The lamp posts lighting their way. It was atleast 3am, but the boys were starting early with their cheat day.

"I want chips." Andy said, his mouth watering, causing Brooklyn to agree and chuckle. Andy began to pull, ushering his boyfriends to go faster.

"Andy, chill they're open all night." Brooklyn laughed, as he was given a harsh tug. There were only a few workers working when the polyamorous couple walked in.

"I'll order, go find someone to sit, babes." Rye said, kissing their heads, watching as the two boys laced heads. A yelp left Andy's lips as Brooklyn pulled him towards the play pen.

"Can we go in?" Brooklyn asked, his puppy eyes on full effect. Andy sighed, and nodded even though the sign said, that it was only for kids ages 4-12 Which they were well over due.

Brooklyn quickly slipped off his shoes, leaving himself in his Nike socks and scrambled up the tubes, hiding with Andy from Rye, who watched as they crawled him.

"Brook? Andy? Get out of there!" They giggled as they heard Rye's laughs.

"Fine I'm going have to come in and get you." They heard his mumble, kissing quickly and parted ways, as they heard the creek of Rye's weight on the plastic matt.

Andy tried to slip through a small hole in the dome, before Rue grabbed his ankles, pulling him back to him.

"You think you can get away, huh bubs?" Rye asked, as he gripped Andy's collar pulling him into a kiss.

The two boys shared a passionate kiss, that was cut short by a worker, telling them their food was finish. Andy sat at their table while Rye went to grab the food. Brooklyn no where to be found.

"Baby? Come and eat!" Rye called from Brooklyn, little did he know the boy had gotten stuck on a rope ladder, scared to call out in the fear of being embarrassed.

"I need help..." Brooklyn called, the blood rushing to his head, his shirt dangling over his eyes.

"Don't let meh nugs get cold."

This is just a random imagine but make sure to check out of new story, Breath, a Andy Fowler FF

-Emma🍍