15: *Rack*

I am in such a good state of mind, don't even know how many times I have updated this weekend! I seriously hope you guys are enjoying this.

Everyone knows about The Beaumont gang, a group of unruly terrifying boys, ruining the lives of kids younger than them. They weren't the smartest bunch of boys, so Rye Beaumont and Andy Fowler needed to be tutored to be able to finish the next year of schooling.

A woman and her son, Jack had just moved to town, during the middle of the summer. Jack's mom was a tutor so the Duffs always had different people entering their house. Jack just became indifferent to every boy usually, or girl that came into his home.

Rye and Andy's parents reached put to Ms Duff, and she was hired to tutor the boys.

"This is going to fucking suck!" Rye scoffed, as he and Andy walked to the Duff joise, the address written on a ratty piece of paper.

"Oh come man, she's fucking hot! I meant her yesterday, and god." Andy practically drooled, licking his lips. (Sorry Jack's mum!!!) Rye rolled his eyes, severly pissed he had to wake up at stupid o'clock and walked in the smoldering heat to a unknown lady's house, to which Andy claimed was hot.

He didn't even have a thing for girls and he surely didn't have a thing for women who could be his mom. The only pussy je liked was his cat, Pepper. They came upon a large house, that was previously named the Doll House, as every family that owned it, they shared a perfect life, until they were thrown away, like old dolls never stepping foot back into town.

Andy knocked on the door, leaning on his toes. A boy with fluffy brown hair opened the door, shirtless and seemed bored. Rye's widened eyes drunk the scene in front of him, as the attractive boy smirked and let them in.

"I'll let my mum know you're here. I'm Jack, by the back." Jack mumbled as the boys walk past him. Shouting up his stairs, Rye walked as the boy sat in a recliner, never in a million years did Rye think that someone sitting in a chair wrong was undeniably sexy.

"You guys thirsty?" Jack said, smirking as he caught Rye staring. He couldn't deny either, Rye is gorgeous.

"Yeah, a tall glass of you." Rye said, licking his lips, while Andy cringed at the annoying and overused pick up line.

Jack laughed and shook his head, "How about a tea, and maybe a lesson in pickup lines?" Jack offered in a joking manner. Making Andy die of laughter.

"Jack! Go put clothes, these boys don't need a distraction." A stern feminine voice scowled, startling the boys.

"I'm just getting them a tea, and then I'll go back upstairs." Jack said, rolling his eyes.

The tutoring went on and on, until the boys brains hurt. Jack finally brought back two teas and a pepsi.

"Here." Jack said, his eyes locked with Rye's.

"Room, Jack!" His mom yelled, Rye's eyes followed Jack as he winked at Rye, as he went up the stairs.

Time Skip

A hour finally went by when Jack returned fully clothes. Jack's mom was on the phone, letting the boys watch Tv, giving them a break.

"I suspect you guys know your way out, I just called your parents, I have to go out to town for a few hours so we are rescheduled for tomorrow." Jack's mum rambled.

Andy nodded, answering for the both of them, and they watched as Ms Duff grabbed her purse and raced out the door, Andy hot on her tail, leaving Rye with the attractive boy.

"You know, your pretty hot." Jack admitted, not tearing his eyes away from the Tv.

"So I get told." Rye mumbled, standing up and walking towards Jack. "Care to show me how hot you think I am." He whispered seductively.

Jack connected their lips, pulling Rye down by his collar of his sweaty white shirt, giving him a kiss. Losing his balance, Rye flopped down on Jack, quickly prompting himself on his elbow.

"Care to take this to my room?" Jack mumbled breathlessly, pulling away from the kiss, when Rye nodded, he stood up and dragged him up the stairs to his room.

Shoving Rye on his bed, Jack climbed on him, losing his shirt in the process along with Rye and his shirt. Jack trailed kisses down Rye's body, stopping at the hem of his shorts.

"Though these look pretty good on you, they'd look better on the floor." Jack mumbled, pulling off Rye's shorts and his boxers in one motion. Rye's erection slapping against his chest, making the boys blush.

Without warning, Jack went down on him, swirling his tongue around Rye's tip, who's eyes were barely open. Guiding Jack's head, showing him what he liked.

"Jack! Honey! Did those boys leave." Jack's mum called from outside the door, before she opened them, catching the two in the act.

Jack pulled away, covering Rye, the boys a blushing mess.

"You're lucky I need the money, child. Now I am going to leave, and we will talk about this, no we won't. I don't want to hear about it." His mom rambled closing the door.

"Now where were we?" Rye asked, pulling Jack back down so he could finish.

The smut was added last minute which why it's not that good😂 I've done so many updates, it's crazy. Also this is my first Mack imagine!

-Emma🍍