3:Bikey

I'm not quite sure what Brooklyn and Mikey's ship is. Anyway this is a soulmate imagine, where at age 16, you get a tattoo that matches with your soulmate's, and stings if they touch it for the first time. But be careful you can only feel it one.
A little background info, Brooklyn is 15, and hasn't gotten his tattoo yet, and is the only kid without one, which he has no knowledge of. Mikey is 17, and has his tattoo, and goes around sleeping with people to see their tats. Rye and Jack are soulmates, and their tattoo is a dove on their fingers.

Brooklyn

There was a loud knock on my door, causing mg me to scramble to get ready. Pulling on some shorts, I opened my bedroom door, Rye and Jack leaning against the frame, hands carded together. They were a cute couple, I hope I'm happy with someone like they are together.

"Dude! Your not ready yet, come on." Jack said, slipping past me, and straight into my closet, picking a outfit for me to wear, as he claims, I have no sense of style, and would rather die than see me, looking uncoordinated.

He held a white shirt and some ripped jeans, tossing them on my bed. Jack made his way over to my shoe rack, grabbing my least favorite pair.

"So are you ready for later?" Rye asked, smirking at me. I nodded, blushing at the thought of this whole soulmate thing. I don't have much of a choice of what it is, and I can't see it until tomorrow, but I do want it on my wrist.

"What if it's Mikey Cobban!" My sister said, peeking her head into my room, snickering. She knew about my small crush on him from 2 years ago, but that's long gone, simply replaced with annoyance.

"I rather not be stuck with someone who possibly has a STD." I scoffed, shutting the door in her face. Jack put the clothes in my hand, and they went down stairs, so I could change. Not to mention my mum made breakfast.

Lacing up the shoes, and combing my fingers through my hair, I went downstairs, watching as Rye popped a blue berry in Jack's mouth. Sighing, I smiled weakly, they're both sickly sweet.

"Happy birthday, baby." My mum said, as she ran over, putting a kiss on my cheek. I hugged her and sat on one of the kitchen stools.

"Are you ready? For your tattoo." She asked, sipping her tea. I nodded, even though it was a lie, but it wasn't like I had much of a choice, the appointment was already made, and the law is enforced.

"Good, because the file is already down there, we leave after school, but you can't look at it until tomorrow." My mum said, wrapping her arms me.

"Hate to break up the mother-son bonsing, but we have to get to school." Jack said, we told my mum good-bye and left.

The walk wasn't long, since I live just down the block from the school. Jack and Rye flirted a bit. Walking into the school, Jack pointed out Cobban, who was sticking his tongue down some random dude's throat.

"You actually liked him... Why?" Jack laughed, his banter slightly pissing me off.

Time skip*next day*

My wrist ached from the tattoo as a peice of black cloth was wrapped around it. Once again I woke up to the sound of knocking, Jack and Rye were back to take me to school, this time driving, because of the rain.

"Let's see it." Rye said, as we stood in front of my locker, my heart racing with anticipation as I undid the cloth.

" Rye said, as we stood in front of my locker, my heart racing with anticipation as I undid the cloth

I looked at the tattoo shocked, the blood rushing into my head. Jack and Rye gawking at it, not only was it was beautiful, but Mikey had one to match, and we're stuck together. Forever.

"Brooklyn." A voice called, from above me, to be honest, I thought Jesus was talking to me, but no it was him.

Mikey Cobban.

His hand reached for it, and when it touched, electricity raced through my body, not daring to look at him, his finger tipped my face up, as he slowly leaned in. His lips grazing me, which passion, and grace, waiting for me to be more comfortable.

"I told you so." My sister laughed, when I turned away, she stood next to Rye and Jack, but backed away when Rye slammed Jack against his locker, kissing him.

"I know you've probably heard a lot about me, but I only did it to find the that t-tattoo. I'm so sorry, it's only you from now on, only you-" Mikey rambled, the bad boy seemed to be nervous which was a first for him it seems, so to shut him up, I grabbed him by his shirt, my lips mashed on his, slowly backing up against my locker, as the halls were clouded with cheering.

Sorry this one seems to drag on, but hey it got to its point, so oh well. Let me know what you want to see. And tell me what you think.