28:Rack

I was listening to RoadTrip covers, and The Middle started playing and gave me this idea.

Jack sat on the stairs of the flat building, his chest heaving as he sighed angrily. From the hall, you could hear Rye thrashing around, that was until a figure stood above him, blocking the light that one hit his face.

"God dammit, Jack. Stay or leave, but if you gonna leave, do it now!" Rye seethed, standing over the lanky Irish boy.

"Meet me in the middle, Rye. You caused this, Ryan." Jack said, standing up as he poked Rye's toned chest.

A hour earlier

Jack stood in the kitchen, the suds of the dirty dish water bubbled against his skin, giving it a slight tickle. His hand held the rag, working it across the dirty plate, one Brooklyn probably used, as the concoction was nothing like Jack had ever seen.

The boys were at the studio, while Jack stayed home, and Rye to the gym. His small hand worked and worked, as he cleaned the flat, tired of the mess. He hadn't heard Rye come into the kitchen, let alone the house. But with Rye's body pressed against hie, he knew what he wanted. But, he wasn't in the mood.

"I wanna make you feel so good." Rye mumbled against his neck, except Jack didn't feel the rush he usually did.

"I'm good Rye, maybe tomorrow." Jack said, rinsing a plate. Rye didn't stop what he was doing, which caused Jack to push him away.

"Jack? The hell is wrong with you?" Rye asked, as his shoulder blade smacked the fridge with a hard force. His eyes widened and confused.

"I don't want to fuck, I'm not your damn toy." Jack snapped, pointing his soapy finger at the 22 year old.

Instead of being understanding, Rye was completely and utterly pissed. How could his boyfriend of one year think like that?

"What do you mean? We barely have sex!?" Rye yelled, slapping the boy's finger out of his face. Jack only rolled his eyes, drying them on a towel, before glaring at Rye.

"You blow things out of proportion, you such a damn drama queen." Rye leered, a scowl evident on his face.

"Maybe that's what you get for dating a moody teenager! Yeah, I heard what you told Mikey." Jack said, jabbing Rye's chest with his finger, his nail digging into his skin.

In anger, Rye shoved Jack, sending him into the dishes, watching as the wet, drying dishes fell to the floor. Jack's eyes widened, as he swung his arms. The two boys began to fight, everything in their way was turned into a weapon. Whether it was dishes, or their fists. Their faces decorated in bruises, Rye and Jack both would've felt bad if they weren't  blind with rage.

Pepper had been resting on the table, only to scramble away as the boys fought, the floor soaked and glass sprinkled across it also.

The other boys had heard the commotion from outside the building along with the harsh profanities thrown like candy at a parade for young children.

Andy and Mikey are the first to bust through the door, quick enough to pull the two boys apart.

"I hate you, Ryan! I fucking hate you!!" Jack screamed, as unnoticed tears run down his cheeks when Brooklyn wrestled him into the hallway, setting by stairs.

Andy and Mikey stood with Rye, who also had tears, only a few, definitely less than Jack. His feet were bleeding from the glass, but that pain was masked by something far worse. He knew Jack was angry, so was he. He didn't expect coming into the flat, wanting to share a night of passion with his boyfriend only to end up in a large fight, leaving the apartment in shambles.

Jack's body was raked with emotion, he didn't have a clue why he felt this way. Rye barely asked to have sex, but the way he did so, it pissed Jack off.

"You okay?" Brooklyn asked, as he ran his palm up and down Jack's back. After a few minutes of comforting the Irish lad, Rye had stepped out of the flat, after  thrashing around. He gestured for Brooklyn to head inside.

"God dammit, Jack. Stay or leave, but if you gonna leave, do it now!" Rye seethed, standing over the lanky Irish boy.

"Meet me in the middle. You caused this, Ryan." Jack said, standing up as he poked Rye's toned chest.

Rye's eyes softened, as Jack's sunk, he knew he hurt him. They had been getting into arguments on a daily basis, but never this bad.

"I'm sorry about all the arguments. I really am, I want our relationship to last. Mikey and Brook went to couple's counseling when they were having a tough time, we should too. Let's not meet in the middle, but finish together." Rye mumbled, pulling Jack into his grip. Jack nodded, his face in the crook of Rye's neck.

"Let's finish together." He mumbled back, giving Rye's neck a kiss.

I kinda dragged this one, and it's definitely not my favorite but oh 🐳 What ships would you like more off?