47: *Randy*

This is a smut, and it is not the Mack part 2 which is based on Ghost of you. I actually wrote this for someone's book! Check of Randy Text, by roadtrip_randy123

https://my.w.tt/WY81h6HYqP

Andy and I sat on the couch, as I surfed through channels. The others find from the flat.

"What do you wanna watch?" I questioned, not taking my eyes of T.V. Andy shrugged, not really taking interests.

"Fine...Zombie land it is." I chuckled, lifting the popcorn onto my lap. Looking over at Andy, he kept making shifty eye contact.

Halfway into the movie, I felt a hand creep onto my thigh. Lifting up Andy's hand, I placed it on his own, giving his a cheeky grin. Not like he'd notice, his eyes glued on the tv. But a pout was shaped on his lips.

Still attempting, he leaned over, placing kisses on my neck and collarbone. Knowing right off the back where my sweet spot.

As a moan left my lips, I felt him smirk. Climbing into my lap, Andy straddled me.

"And just think when we're married. We'll be making love all the time, and maybe in a house of own. One every piece of furniture, in the bathroom~" He whimpered seductively.

"F-fuck!" I groaned out, feeling his hand, reach towards my errected member.

"Honestly, I can't wait until the honeymoon, can't wait for you to fuck me all night long. And don't worry we'll get a better ring." Andy muttered, as he rutted against me. His shaking fingers on my zipper, as he pull it down.

Once I was naked, I flipped us over, Andy's back flushed against the couch.

"Rye!" He whimpered, as I torn his clothes off. Touching him as he touched my body. Putting two fingers in front of his face, I watched as he sucked on my fingers, him eyeing me.

Once I pulled away, there was a string of spit connecting my fingers to his lips.

"Ready?" I asked, causing him to chuckle and smirk.

"Ready." I slipped my fingers in with ease, smirking as Andy's breath became labored, and his forehead wrinkled.

"Oof-urghh." He moaned, as I thrusted them.

"Imma make you regret messing with me while I'm tryna watch a movie." I growled, and when felt like he was loose enough, I pulled my fingers out.

"Bet." He moaned cockily.

Lining myself to his ass, I slammed into him, slowly thrusting into him as I stared into his eyes, his lidded blue eyes.

"I like watching you underneath me, moaning like a mess." I muttered, pulling up and flipping him into his stomach.

"Faster, baby faster!" He screamed as I slammed into him, my hands gripping his milky wasit. With a angle and pace, I slammed into his prostate.

"God, right there. Don't stop." Andy groaned, pressed against the couch, ramming back into me. Using my hand, I matched the pace, jerking his member.

"Arghhh!" We cried out in sync as I came in his bum and him in my hand.

Pulling out, a hiss left Andy's lips.

"Let me clean you up, then we can cuddle in our room." I told Andy, kissing his face. Washing my hand, I grabbed a rag to clean Andy.

"Good job, baby." I kissed him again, wiping him off.

Andy laid lazily, grinning like a idiot with his eyes shut. Carrying him to the room, I laid him on the bed, and slid next to him.

"I love you, Andy."

"Love you too, Rye-pie."