34: Hacklyn

Another Polyamorous one, but this time it's Hacklyn (Harvey, Jack and Brooklyn). This inspired by the prompt above, enjoy.

Jack's pov

It's been a week since the argument between Harvey and Brook, and the two haven't made up, which was starting to scare me.

I haven't had a proper cuddle since the day before the argument, and I was starting to feel agitated.

"Leave me alone, Harvey." Brooklyn warned, poison lacing his words.

Sensing a argument, tears began to find their way out of my eyes.

"Please, please stop." I mumble, even though no one took me into account.

Harvey and Brooklyn began to exchange mean, even cruel words, only causing me to wail.

"Why do you hate eachother? Is it because of me, I mean you guys were in a relationship before I join maybe I should leave." I sobbed, bringing my knees to my chest rocking back in forth.

I mumbled "I'm so sorry, please don't hate eachother." repeatedly, rocking myself.

Without realizing, my boyfriends had stopped arguing, and made their way to aid to me. Jumping as I felt their touch, it turn my sobs into whimpers.

"We love you both, Jack. I'm so sorry that we put this on you like this. Please don't sat you'll leave this relationship, because I love both of you so fucking much." Harvey poured his heart out, exchanging loving smiles Brook.

"Yeah, babe. I'm so sorry for being stubborn, I honestly don't remember why we were fighting. Harvey, I sorry if anything this week I made you feel useless, or that i didn't love you. I love you with all of my heart, even when we argue. What we did to you Jack is so indecent, yet you still love us is crazy. We made you feel unloved, made you lay awake because we couldn't get our shit together. Please, please tell us of we go to far on a argument. I can't hurt either of you again." Brooklyn cried, pulling us onto a hug.

"I love the both of you, so please no more arguing?" I ask, to which they nodded.

"Can we have a cuddle, I'm tired of laying in my bed by myself." Harvey asked. Nodding we walked into the Rarvey room, laying down, I lay between Harvey and Brooklyn, slowly falling asleep to them whispering sweet nothingsto eachother and me.

"How did we get so lucky?" Harvey asked, kissing my cheek, causing me to snuggle towards him more. Brooklyn pressed himself to my body more, putting his arm around Harvey's waist, reaching around me.

"I don't know, but we really did." Brooklyn mumbled, kissing the back of my neck.

"I love you guys." I whisper, falling asleep.

This is actually really cute guys, hope you enjoy it, cuz it's 5:51 am here in America so I am completely beat.

-Emma🍍