10: Rykey

Fluff, because Rykey is low-key the best ship ever, besides Randy and Jarvey(And every other ship, I live for them all)💁 This is gonna be based somewhat off of my Brooklyn fan fic, 'One hell of a Ride'. This is a pretty short one but is cute, to me anyway.

Mikey Cobban
-Pyro

Rye Beaumont
-gymnast/wanna be ninja

"You're such a dick." Rye scowled, patted on his shirt where Mikey caught it on fire with his trusty gold lighter.

"Can't handle a lil' heat babe?" Mikey teased his boyfriend, who was slightly upset at Mikey, who had ruined his new Panic! At the disco shirt.

"I can see why Blair took your fireworks." Rye mumbled looking his boyfriend in the eyes, one of his closed and the other one squinted. Laughter erupted from Mikey's plump pink lips.

The two boys sat on a blanket, looking up at the clear London sky. In thier minds it was crazy how it was day time on one side of the Earth, but darkness here. Rye talked Mikey into coming out, after having a passion filled night. His only excuse, 'The sky isn't always clear here, let's take the chance while we can.

Cuddling against Mikey, Rye traced triangles on Mikey's abdomen. Mikey giving a satisfied sigh, not willing to trade this night with any other one.

The boys talked about random things, their future as criminals. Europe's most wanted teemagers.

"Do you think we could ever live like a normal couple?" Mikey asked, igniting his lighter, lost in it flare. Rye nodded, almost instantly.

"Yeah, if our parents and family treated us like they treated the rest of our siblings." Rye mumbled, carding his hand with Mikey

"I love you, Ryan." Mikey informed him for the fifth time in the hour they'd been outside. Rye pecked his cheek, and they silently watched the sky, occasionally pointing out the brightest stars they could find