16: Mack

Part 2, to teenage dirtbag, this is the last part, I am think of dropping my It and RoadTrip preference books, because this is really good, and I could turn this into a book! Let me know what y'all think.

There he was, Mikey Cobban alone at prom. He stood leaning against the wall, watching as everyone else the time of their lives, while he blasted Iron Maiden from his ear plugs.

Andy had offered to stay with him, but Mikey insisted he should go dance with Brooklyn.

"You okay!?" Brooklyn shouted over the music as him and Andy returned, pulling out  their shirts untucked and Andy's facevwas flushed, only meaning one thing, causing Mikey to smirk.

"Shut it, Cobban." Andy laughed, as he sat down, Brooklyn on his lap.

"I saw Jack earlier." Andy spoke up after a few seconds of silence.

Mikey shrugged, "I'm almost positive he doesn't even remember me, that happened a month ago." Mikey told his blonde hair, sighing he turned his music back on, and watched as Brooklyn took Andy back to the dance floor.

Caught up in his music, Mikey didn't hear Jack walk over to him. Jack had came with Zach, but found him cheating once again.

"Hey..." Jack said to Mikey, though the Cobban boy couldn't hear him, Jack finally saw the ear plugs. Grabbing the cord, he yanked them out, causing Mikey to jump.

"The hell, why'd-" Mikey yelled, whipping around to yell at the person who ruin his night, more than it already was.

"Why don't you have a date?" Jack asked softly, as if it wasn't obvious, though Mikey couldn't reply, he thought he was once again dreaming to see Jack in front of him.

"I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, come with my Friday, don't say maybe, I'm a teenage dirtbag, like you." Jack said, grabbing Mikey's hands. Mikey nodded.

"I'll go." Mikey laughed, but that was cut short when Jack smashed his lips against Mikey's, locking them. Surprised, it took Mickey a few seconds to react. But when he did, his hands wrapped around Jack's neck. It wasn't one of those thirsty kisses, but a meaningful and comfortable kiss. Both boys sighing happily.

"Get you sum, Cobban!!!" Mikey heard Andy yell across the gym, causing everyone to look at the two boys making out.

"Ammit, I told you to leave him alone!" Mikey's other bestfriend Emma shouted at Andy, slapping him in the back of the head, as Jack and Mikey pulled away.

"That really hurt." Andy complained, Brooklyn didn't have much to say as he was stuffing his face with cupcakes, frosting on the tip of his nose.

"Sorry about my friend..." Mikey laughed, turning to Jack, who only smiled.

"They seem pretty cool." Jack told Mikey, who only pulled him  into another kiss.

Part two at 5:33 am, I am on a grind, yall!!! Also should I turn this into a book, would y'all read it???

-Emma🍍