9: Jacklyn

Jacklyn Highschool AU, because it was requested! This isn't very long, but hey! What else is new?

Jack and Brooklyn never really got along, they fought like cars and dogs. The two of them can't ever be in the same room, alone or with mutual friends, together without fighting. So when the two were partnered with together with the flour baby project, it was a problem before it started.

"Brooklyn Wyatt, Jack Duff." The two boys eyes widen, they couldn't stand eachother, so there was no way in he'll they'd take care of a sack of flour together.

"You must be hysterical, if you think Imma work with him." Jack chirped from his seat, bitterness coating his words. Brooklyn shot up from his seat, glaring.

"Your not my first choice either." Brooklyn mumbled and retrieved the flour bag. Walking towards Jack, Brooklyn put the bag on the desk, looking at the chair he planned to seat in. Jack's foot laying across it, causing Brooklyn to yank the chair from under a smirking Jack.

A scowl painted across Jack's face, he muttered a stream of profanity, the only thing really sticking out to Brooklyn was his name.

As the class went on, so did their arguing.

"Your a jackass." Jack told Brooklyn, who let out a loud scoff. So he did the first thing he could think of, he ripped open the flour bag, totally forgetting it's purpose and throwing a handful on Jack, which landed straight on his faces, falling as his eye lashes fluttered, and his brows furrowed.

"You look so stupid!" Brooklyn laughed, as the teacher watched, her words lost in her throat. Jack reached into the bag, grabbing a fistful and out it down the blonde boy's pants, who's eyes widened.

The flour fell through the bottom and onto the floor, the two went to war with the flour, it landed everywhere, coating the boys as if they waited the deep fryer.

"Boys!" The teacher screeched, her room a complete and utter mess. The boys exchanged looks, and began to howl with laughter, laughing together. The boys didn't even remember what started the fight. So caught up in the moment, Brooklyn wrapped his arm around Jack's shoulder. The laughter abruptly stopped, as Jack stared into Brooklyn's green eyes.

So caught up, they leaned in, their flour dusted lips brushing against eachother gently. But as the kiss progressed, so did the intensity. Jack backed Brooklyn against a random locker.

Pulling away to get air, Brooklyn had let out a breathy laugh, looking at the old, cracked tile floor, his cheeks crimson red as he blushed.

"Guess we had one of them love hate relationships, eh?" Jack joked, making Brooklyn laugh, pulling him in for another kiss.