17: Randy

I am making this one, because my background is Rye and Andy kissing, and during lunch a bunch of girls were bashing them, and it set me off, because I am demisexual(meaning I do not have sex with someone if we don't have a hard emotional connection and not based on their gender, if that makes sense)

Rye showed up at Andy's house, his hand shoved deep into his jean pocket, his finger running over a red velvet box, holding the nicest ring his money could buy. The past week's events flooding into his head.

Flash back

"I-im g-gay, and Rye is my boyfriend." Andy mumbled, tears preparing to fall as he expected the worst. A small gasp fell from his mum lips, as I grabbed his hand.

Though what he expected was bad, this was worse. Andy's dad started laughing hysterically.

"The fuck you are!" He scoffed, talking Andy by surprise. His finger pointed towards me, "You.You did this!" He dad screeched as he jabbed me with his fingers.

Andy's sister Emma, glared at her father, as I shoved his hand away from me.

"Dad. Stop, Rye didn't do anything, they love eachother." Emma told him, trying to pull him away, as Andy's mom stood quietly, her words lost in her throat.

"You aren't gay, Andy. You're not, so go up to your room, and..." His dad trailed off.

"It's okay baby." I mumbled kissing his head, his dad's eyes flashing with anger. All warmth was lost when Andy's dad tore him away, and shoved him towards the staircase, he mouthed an 'I love you' and left.

"Get the hell out of my house, Beaumont." His dad growled, the only thing stopping him from pubching my lights out was Emma who stood in front of him, a sympathetic glint in her eyes.

I nodded and left. Not before hearing my name being called.

"RYE! RYE!" It was Emma and she was running out the door, with a junper.

"You need to get him out of that house, he needs you." She mumbled, handing me the random jumper, nodding I took it and watched her run back inside her house.

End of flashback

Andy's parents cars weren't there, but Emma's was. Andy had gotten his phone taken away, so Emma was the only one who could contact Rye. Rye let out a exasperated sigh, rubbing his jaw before knocking.

Emma swung the door open, pulling him inside, afraid someone would see them.

"I can't believe we're doing this... I got the plane tickets." Emma said showing them to Rye. Two plane tickets to Slough, with both Rue and Andy's name on it.

"I got the ring." Rye smiled, thankful for what Emma was doing. She cared for her brother, though she wasn't much of a fan for Rye, until recently. She knew he'd never intentionally hurt her baby brother, which is why she sighed the papers saying they could get married, and she'd be the witness.

Rye pulled the ring out of his pocket, quickly showing it to Emma, the diamonds glistening in the artificial light.

"It's beautiful, I'll try to get him out of his room." Emma spoke softly, rubbing her nose with her sleeve as she thought. Andy must've gotten the habit from her, because he's done that for the longest time.

"Is dad gone? I need to go see Rye." Rye heard Andy says, hearing him scramble down the stairs, only to his surprise Rye was here, and wasn't leaving without one thing. Him.

"Ryan?" Andy mumbled, wanting to pinch himself as if he didn't believe. "Rye." Andy wrapped his arms around Rye's broad torso.

"Andy, I know this isn't how you had it planned, but in this town, no one is going to support us. I wanna get married and runaway, leave everything behind. We won't have to have to listen to the hate, and we won't have to pretend to be what we're not, Fovvs, baby? Will you marry me?" Rue said, pulling away, on his knees, pulling out the beautiful diamond ring out of his pocket.

Andy stared, his mouth ajared. No, this isn't how he planned, but it wasn't any less romantic, possibly more than he could ever dream of.

"Yes, YES! Oh my god." He yelled, as Rye slipped on the ring on Andy's finger. Rye pulling him into a kiss, they ran out to Emma car, while she drove to the courthouse. They exchanged quiet vows and were able to get Andy's stuff and left.

When they finally arrived in Slough, the boys had no where to go. So they slept in every rundown motel they could afford, moving around every other day, so they wouldn't be found by Andy's parents. Just like in his vows, Rye promised to take care of Andy. Rye worked with every douchy diner owner, while Emma went them money to get by, until they save up money to by a flat.

After two years of being on their own, they had Emma be their surrogate, and used Rye's sperm to foster a baby, naming her, Emilynn Beaumont.

Ayyyyye, this is pretty cute! Based off the song, She looks so perfect, by 5 seconds of Summer. And the pic above is so damn cute!!!

-Emma🍍