Introduction

He, Louis Tomlinson, basically ruled the school with his sassy self. He was every girls' and gays' prince charming.

Just because he's popular doesn't mean he's a jerk. No, he's not a jerk. He's this guy who would laugh with the popular gang and then in the next minute sit next to the depressed, lonely girl, asking 'what's wrong?'

He is kind but what doesn't match with his kindness is his big mouth. He basically had no filter. If you got him fun and hyper, then you say something offensive to him, he would basically cut you into pieces with his sassy remarks.

That's how everyone sees Louis Tomlinson but there's always things that no one sees behind closed doors.

The problem is, can everything stay hid behind the closet door forever?

The answer is, yes, they can but only until a sassy curly haired mystery stumble into Louis' life.

Daddy!Harry

Little!Louis

Little!Louis

*****

So guys, let me tell you first, this is my OWN IDEA. There may be any other stories similar to this but I came up with this idea. So don't throw hate. (:

And I do NOT own any of the characters here or any place or anything (only the plot) in this, for that matter.

WARNINGS : (More would be added as the story flows)

- As mentioned in description this may contain triggering content. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

- Ageplay/ Infantilism/ DDLB (Daddy Dom Little Boy)/ Little space (If you don't know any of these, please search before you read.)

- Lots of sass to the point it makes your blood boil

- Feminine nicknames

- Punishments (I don't really like the bdsm side of the lifestyle, so punishment would not be that rough but spankies will be here.)

- All the baby stuff

- Harry would be called 'Daddy' by Louis. Sometimes in a kinky way and on other times in a really innocent way. So ready your perverted minds for some love with the word 'Daddy'. XD

- Lots of fluff

- NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME. Just don't read like first two chapters of this book and say, "I have a friend who lives an abdl lifestyle and they're not like Louis." I write something for a reason. And everyone is different and it's according to their family's behaviors, environment, country, culture, etc. So, if you don't know something well enough, just don't talk.

- This is no place to be rude. So if you plan on being rude take your ass outta here, exit is that way.

If I ever got anything wrong please do tell me in a nice way 'cause NO BEING RUDE. (:

Finally, I love y'all to death and happy reading! (: xxx

- Ash