❌ 8 ❌

tw// self harm (not detailed.)

january 4th

Hoseok puts his phone down and runs his fingers through his hair habitually. It's something he always does when he's stressed.

Lately life has been so chaotic, and all he wants is to just let out all of the feelings bottled up inside of him. But everybody sees him as a happy ray of sunshine.

They couldn't be anymore wrong.

Biting his lip hard, Hoseok walks to the bathroom, his heels hitting the hard wood floors loudly. He flicks the light on, and stares at himself in the mirror with disgust written all over his face.

He could spend hours picking out each and every one of his flaws. But today, he only has one thing he wants to do.

The second drawer down on the right side of the sink cabinets. That's where they are. His blades. With shaking hands, he opens said drawer and takes out a small plastic bag with little metal razor blades inside.

With close inspection, one might notice that the ends of the blades are tinted with red. With even closer inspection, one might notice that Jung Hoseok is not hopeful in the slightest.

He rolls up his sleeve to reveal the massacre that is his arm. Red lines and scabs decorate his flesh like tattoos, leaving little to no room to even add any more cuts. For a moment he just stares. He stares at the things he's done to himself. He stares at the lines on his arm and the plastic bag full of blades in his hand. He wants to just cry, cry until his eyes are too dry to shed another tear.

But most of all, he wants somebody to listen, and tell him that there's more to life than what it seems. He wishes somebody would show up out of the blue and convince him to stop hurting himself.

But, just like always, his dreams are shattered just like his heart.

Taking one final deep breath, Hoseok closes his eyes, and rolls up his other sleeve. A clean slate. A smooth surface.

But only minutes later, his arm has been ripped to shreds to become the identical twin of the other.

The floor is stained red in several places, and Hoseok cries until his eyes force themselves shut.

a/n

just a quick note, the chapters are meant to be short.
I hope you like the story so far.
:)