🌌 13 🌌

january 7th

Jimin is sitting on the edge of Hoseok's hospital as the older boy sleeps. Jimin's mind is flooding with everything that Hoseok told him, and he really isn't sure how to cope with both Hoseok's problems and his own.

"I should tell him..." Jimin shakes the thoughts away, and gently places his hand on Hoseok's wrist. Hoseok doesn't stir.

"I'm going to protect you from now on, okay? I'll visit you everyday until you're discharged, and then we'll figure something out so you don't have to be alone. You deserve so much more than this little world can offer." Jimin whispers, fondly looking at Hoseok's peacefully sleeping face.

Jimin gently turns Hoseok's arms over, revealing the heaviest bit of bandages and gauze. His fingers brush against the bandages as carefully as possible. Jimin leans his head down, and kisses each of Hoseok's wrists.

"You're perfect with or without these." He mumbles, and sits back up.

"I think I'm in love with Park Jimin." A very awake Hoseok thinks, and fights the urge to smile.

-

jinchi:
"Joonie why have Jimin and Hoseok not been on the chat for so long?"

yoongs:
"they're probably fucking"

taekcake:
"yea"

jinchi:
"was I asking either of you two? no."

moonjoon:
"They're probably both just busy. I think Jimin went to visit Hoseok."

jinchi:
"well it's about time they met in person"

yoongs:
"mhm so they can eventually fuck if they haven't yet"

taekcake:
"yea"

jinchi:
"-_-"

jinchi:
"you two are the worst."

justjimin:
"..."

yoongs:
"that's awkward"

justjimin:
"you're the one who made it awkward. but yes, I'm with Hoseok."

jinchi:
"cool. Joonie, I'm going to start dinner now."

moonjoon:
"I'll help!"

jinchi:
"you'll just break a pan again, but okay..."

"moonjoon" has left the
groupchat

"jinchi" has left the groupchat

yoongs:
"Tae come over, I got a new game yesterday"

taekcake:
"on my way ;))"

"alientae" has left the groupchat

"yoongs" has left the groupchat

justjimin:
"they really don't know about Hoseok?"
message not sent