🌌 23 🌌

slightly triggering, bit of a toxic relationship.

january 29th

Hoseok paces back in forth in the kitchen by himself, worrying endlessly about Jimin.

Jimin hasn't spoken to Hoseok for the past eight days.

Hoseok feels as if any minute now he's going to throw up the food he wasn't able to eat today, or break down into a cold sweat.

Jimin locked himself inside a spare bedroom for eight days and only leaves to take food from the pantry.

Hoseok didn't mean to find out about this. He didn't know Jimin had a secret too, and though he still doesn't know the details, he wishes Jimin would have told him before he was discharged from the hospital.

Hoseok's nails have been bitten down into stubs.

The ends of the older boy's fingers are bleeding on and off now due to his new habit of nail-biting. If Jimin weren't locked inside a room, he would scold Hoseok for hurting himself even unintentionally.

Hoseok collapses against the kitchen island, his elbows leaning on the countertop and holding up his head as he cries for what feels like the millionth time today.

Jimin hasn't come out of the room at all today. Not even to eat. It's almost 6:30 p.m, and Hoseok hasn't seen any sign of the younger boy all day.

Hoseok hasn't slept normally in eight days.

Suddenly infuriated, Hoseok storms into the bathroom and searches the cabinet drawers until he finds a bobby pin. Then, he proceeds to stomp to Jimin's door and pick the lock, then swing the door open.

Jimin's whole body jumps when Hoseok steps into the room, and Hoseok winces at the sight of Jimin and the entire bedroom.

Crumpled tissues are scattered across the ground, and the garbage can is full of even more of them. Jimin's face is pale, his hair is a complete mess, and his eyes have huge dark circles underneath them. Hoseok can tell Jimin lost weight, and hasn't slept anymore than he has.

Hoseok slams the door shut behind him, and swiftly makes his way to Jimin, who is sitting on the unmade bed.

"I'm tired of you hiding in here. I told you my story, and you supported me. So whether you care or not, I'm here and I fucking support you, so stop wasting your life in here when you could be enjoying it with me!" Hoseok yells, and Jimin looks taken aback. "I don't care if you don't tell me everything, but you need to trust me. I..." Hoseok's voice trails off.

"I love you, Park Jimin."