❌end❌

tw// graphic description, manipulation, death threat, gun violence, trauma.

march 11th

Jimin wipes his tears away when he hears a notification from his phone. His heart swells.

Could it be Hoseok?

He opens his phone and is horrified.

It's a picture of Hoseok, bloody and beaten and crying. His hands are bound with chains behind his back, and bruises litter his exposed skin. His neck has rings of purple around it, and Jimin can only assume it's from being choked. Jimin practically overflows with anger, as he knows exactly who did it.

Jeon fucking Jungkook.

A message appears after the photo.

teaspiller☕:
"hi, jiminie! I got your whore here. you wouldn't believe how pathetic it is to hear him beg for his life! come back to me baby. come back and I'll forgive him for what he's done. if you don't come, he goes night-night! 😘"

teaspiller☕:
"and if you even fucking think of calling the cops, I will shoot a bullet right through his brain."

Jimin's blood runs cold. Namjoon and Jin are staring at him anxiously, and he reluctantly shows them the messages.

"W-what can I even do?" Jimin asks, trying his best to fend off the inevitable tears. Jin pulls him and Namjoon into a little huddle.

"Here's what we're gonna do..."

-

Jimin stands in front of the door, the slight nighttime wind tousling his hair and pushing it into his eyes. He doesn't give a damn about knocking and opens the door.

"Aww, my baby boy is here! And just when it was about to get fun." A familiar voice says in mock disappointment.

Jimin steps towards the voice and sees it all.

Jungkook is sitting on the kitchen island, a gun pressed to Hoseok's temple. And Hoseok is another story entirely. The photo didn't capture even an ounce of the pain he went through.

His wrists are raw and bleeding from his restraints, and his lip is split as well. Dried blood and tears sit on his flushed cheeks, and his clothing is red-stained and torn. His neck looks even worse in person, and Jimin can hear his helpless whimpering even from where he stands.

"I'm here. So let him go." Jimin says, trying to make his voice sound tough and strong. Jungkook sticks out his bottom lip to pout.

"But he's such a good playmate!" Jungkook whines, then giggles and toys with the gun in his hand. He switches the safety off, then on, then off again.

"You said you'd let him go."

"Ah-ah! I said I'd forgive him. And maybe that means relieving him from his pain and killing him on the spot." Jungkook's lips curl into a smile that makes Jimin shiver with disgust.

"Let Hoseok go."

"Don't ask me to do such difficult things, little boy~." Jungkook giggles again, his eyes darting back and forth due to insanity or paranoia or both.