❌⚠️ 73 ⚠️❌

tw// rape, graphic violence, choking with intent to kill.

march 11th

Yes. This is what Jimin went through every fucking day.

A newfound adrenaline surges through Hoseok as he imagines the surreal kind of horror that Jimin went through. The waking nightmare. The endless agony of the torture inflicted by Jungkook.

That's why he's here. To rid Jimin of his nightmare.

Jungkook's groans cause Hoseok to cringe, and he lifts one of his shaking hands. He clenches his fingers into a fist.

He swings, and his knuckles connect with the flesh of Jungkook's cheek.

An angry roar explodes from the younger boy's mouth, and in moments, Hoseok's body has been forcefully lifted from the ground and tossed against the wall. He cries out and his legs crumple beneath him. His shirt sleeves are all torn, and blood runs down his face from where his lip just split open.

Jungkook's punches hit Hoseok several times, attacking his already weak body.

But since when is Hoseok ready to give up?

"I-I..." Hoseok spits blood out onto the floor and looks up at Jungkook in the nonexistent light. All he's able to see is the angry glow in his eyes.

"What? You want more? Filthy whore." Jungkook sneers, grabbing fistfuls of Hoseok's hair, dragging him back up.

Hoseok's face smacks against the wall as Jungkook fucks him ruthlessly from behind, but he doesn't make any noise. He won't provide that kind of satisfaction.

"I- I will fucking kill you." Hoseok coughs, and then the hands are back around his neck.

He doesn't know if they'll let go this time.