🌌 40 🌌

february 14th

The party had begun. The anticipation for all 6 of the boys was annoying, but the day had finally come.

Jin and Namjoon had put pillows and blankets all over their living room so that everyone could be comfortable, and Jin cooked up some of his friends favorite dishes and snacks. Namjoon had a whole stack of movies that the group could watch, and Taehyung brought games of course. Yoongi just brought himself, which is to be expected.

Hoseok and Jimin were the last to arrive.

The others greeted them warmly, which was very comforting to the both of him. Jimin properly introduced himself to Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin, as the last time they had met was under undesirable circumstances.

They were all so full of life and personality, which both Jimin and Hoseok admired quite a bit.

"Who wants to play Mario Cart with me?" Taehyung shouted over the many conversations between his friends.

"Yah! Me, Tae!" Hoseok yelled first, extending his hand in the air and dashing to grab the second controller. Jimin smiled at his boyfriend's excitement, then turned back to Yoongi, who was explaining music production to him.

"I do some rap and stuff under a stage name, but I can't tell you what it is. Secret." Yoongi winked, and Jimin nodded. "Do you do any music?"

"Oh. No." Jimin says quickly, and throws a fabricated smile onto his face. "I'm not really interested in producing my own music." He lies.

"Yoongi, do you want to hear the song Taehyung and I have been working on?" Jin yells from the kitchen, and unentangles himself from Namjoon's protective arms. Yoongi rises from the floor where he was sitting in front of Jimin and follows Jin into some sort of office. Jimin can faintly hear an upbeat tune playing, and it turns out that both Seokjin and Taehyung have quite amazing voices.

"Unlike me." Jimin sighs, and watches as his boyfriend screams in frustration as he loses the second race in a row.

"Taehyung! You're cheating!" Hoseok shouts angrily, and attacks the younger boy.

"Am not, hyung!" Taehyung yells back, and jumps up before Hoseok can hit him. The two of them run around the room hollering at each other until they run out of breath, and collapse onto the floor.

Hoseok face-planted into a pillow, and Jimin laughs.

"Dork." He mumbles, still smiling, and turns to see Yoongi and Jin returning. Yoongi sits in front of Jimin again.

"You should definitely ask to hear that song. It's crazy good." Yoongi laughs, and Jimin shrugs.

"I might."

"Are you shy, or something? You don't ever say much." Yoongi says bluntly, and Jimin feels his face erupt into a burning red color.

"I- I guess I'm not a people person." He shrugs again, playing it cool. In the background, Hoseok and Taehyung resume their game.

"Why's that?" Yoongi inquires, grabbing a couple of grapes and strawberries from a bowl of fruit on the coffee table. He inspects a grape before tossing it into his mouth, and looks back to Jimin.