🌌 41 🌌

february 15th

Jimin wakes up with someone's arms around him tightly. He mumbles something in his sleepy state, and opens one eye, expecting to turn his head and see Hoseok pressed against him.

But it's Yoongi.

Shame floods through his entire body and he scrambles to free himself from Yoongi's grasp. Once he has been released, he stumbles forward and searches the room for Hoseok.

Taehyung is on the couch, awake. He looks very unhappy. Namjoon and Jin are arguing over something while in the kitchen. But Hoseok is nowhere to be seen.

"Taehyung? Where's Hoseok?" Jimin asks, terrified that his boyfriend saw what he and Yoongi were doing.

Taehyung turns to him, his eyes lacking emotion, and simply stares for a few moments before turning away again.

-

Hoseok had returned to his old apartment. He didn't bother to retrieve his things from Jimin's house or to tell anybody where he was. It didn't matter. He wasn't in the mood for anymore crying.

There wasn't any blood on the bathroom floor, thankfully, and his front door had long since been replaced. Everything was in the same place as before, which calmed him to a certain extent.

He turned his phone off last night after the second post from that mystery account. He couldn't take that. He knows everybody would probably start calling and texting him, but he didn't want to hear anything they had to say.

-

justjimin:
"Hoseok?

justjimin:
"where are you? why aren't you at home?"

justjimin:
"please answer me. I'm worried"

justjimin:
"why aren't you even reading my messages?"

justjimin:
"I don't know what you saw but I swear I can explain"

justjimin:
"I can't do this without you"
message not sent

justjimin:
"please Hoseok"

-

justjimin:
"who are you and why are you screwing with my relationship with Jung Hoseok? you have no right to those pictures that you posted, so take them down."

teaspiller☕:
"hi chimchim. you know me better than you think."

teaspiller☕:
"sadly, I have some business to take care of. excuse me 💕💕"

justjimin:
"who the fuck are you?"
read

"teaspiller☕" has logged out